• Chapter 1 •

TW: slight derealization and mention of blood

Third Person POV:

Y/N was driving home after a hunt. He wasn't really driving and the place he was going wasn't really home. He had been sitting in the drivers seat for the past hour. Covered in the blood of his best friend. Most people wouldn't bat an eye at the car as it had been there for hours. Y/N glanced in the rearview mirror watching a black 1967 Chevy Impala pull up behind him.

The doors opened and the two Winchesters stepped out and looked around until the saw the pyre and mound of dirt. They were quick to draw their guns from where they normal leave them. Y/N kept staring out the windshield. The car wasn't on but he had his hands on the wheel as if he was ready to drive.

Dean walked up to the car slowly and knocked on the window. When Y/N didn't move he looked at his face to see if he was alive. After a few minutes Dean saw the tears trailing down his scratched and bloody face. Y/N looked up his eyes blood shot from not sleeping and crying. He glanced and Dean and started to open the door. Dean stepped back to let the shorter/taller male out.

When Y/N closed the door Dean looked at him. He was covered in blood, clothes ripped, and falling off his frame.

"What happened Y/N." Dean softly asked after lowering his gun but he kept his grip tight, ready for everything.

"..." Y/N started crying again. He sat down. Dean sat next to him and hugged him to comfort him.

"It's alright. Let's get you back to the hotel and have you shower, eat, and change maybe sleep then you can tell us. Okay?"

Y/N nodded in response. Dean called Sam over to help him get Y/N in the car.

Y/N started to fall in and out of consciousness from not sleeping for what felt like the past week.

× Time skip brought to you by Gabriel's sugar addiction ×

When Y/N woke up he was on fresh clothes in a crappy hotel bed. He say up to see Dean at the table reading something. He assumed Sam was taking a shower since he could hear it on.

"Hey Y/N are you feeling better? You didn't look to good when you went to shower.."

'Oh that's right'

"Yeah I'm feeling a little better, thanks Dean."

"Yeah, yeah of course. Do you feel up to explaining what happened?"

"uh sure.."

"It started off as a normal hunt"

Y/N and Ash walked up to the house that seemed to look over them.

"Rock, paper, scissors"

Y/N - Rock
Ash - Scissors

"Ha have fun talking to the victims family~" Y/N started to walk to the car backwards smiling at Ash.

"Yeah, yeah don't do too much without me.." Ash jokingly glared at Y/N's bright smile.

"The whole situation wouldn't have happened if I didn't just go with him"

Dean - "Don't blame yourself.."

Y/N closed the door to the car and started the car with ease. He sat there for a few minutes making sure Ash actually got inside this time. As Ash walked through the door, Y/N drove away turning up the CD that was in.