Chapter 2

So uhm I owe you an apology...

I haven't touched this book since May 16 when I first started it

I'm really really sorry, have some content:

---
Y/N rolled into the library parking lot as it was nearly empty. He glanced both ways before turning off the engine and opening the door. Making sure he had what he needed he stepped out into the crisp morning air. There was a young couple sitting at the table visible through the giant window near the door.

Y/N sighed and walked into the library. Immediately being welcomed by the soft yellow lights, new and old book scents and the bold smile of the librarian standing at the main desk.

"Hello, welcome to the towns quiet library, how may I help you today sir?" Y/N cleared his throat at glanced over the male infront of him. Soft looking, medium brownish blonde hair, about 5'8, but the catching detail, his whiskey eyes.

"Uh sorry." Y/N reached into his suit pocket and grabbed his ID.

"I'm Agent Wood, with the FBI, were investigating the disapearence of Amanda Sun. Do you know anything about her orrr..?" Y/N glanced down at his shoes and looked back up at those contradictory eyes. Addictive yet soft and welcoming.

The shorter male sadly smiled. "Of course everyone knows Amanda, it really is a shame she's gone, I mean everyone loved her she was always involved.."

"My condolences.. Gabriel? I hate to persist but if there is anything that might help it would be amazing if you would enlighten me." Y/N smiled softly as the teary eyed Gabriel looked at him. Y/N placed his hand ontop of Gabriel's, and gave it a quick, reassuring squeeze.

"I've only been working here for a few months, but she was always here volunteering to help with library work, helping the older ones get stuff, she was always so patient and no matter what she would always greet people with a kind smile." He glanced around cathing the gaze of someone he quickly looked away almost fearfully..

"Well thank you for your time Gabriel, if you can think of anything else or know anyone that might be able to help, please call me." Y/N reached into another pocket and pulled out a small cardstock card with his (fake) name and phone number. He set it infront of Gabriel and pat his shoulder before swiftly turning and walking away.

Once he stepped outside he shook his head.

"Of course we're dealing with a miss-fucking-everyone-loves-me, it couldn't have just been an easy motive, easy suspect, a fucking easy case.." Y/N grabbed the door handle harder than he meant and slammed it shut.

He turned the key, not seeing the black haired male that had been watching him. Y/N cranked the radio since it was playing a Green Day song he loved.

"Hmmm Agent Wood..."