Chapter 1

(Took me awhile to finish coloring because of jinx, my cat, laying on my colored pencils)

I sat around my large mansion, bored out of my mind. You see I live alone. In my world there is a species called Foodchi. They can be any food or drink like item. They are like humans, the look like humans to. Alot of rich people did have them as maid, butlers, even sex toys.

I dont have one, ive never had one. So I dont know how to take care of them. I usually have everything I need from inside my mansion, I hate going outside.

Just as I sat down on my plush couch I heard the door bell ring. I groaned as I got up, my aching body screaming at me.

I slowly went to the door, hearing more rings. By now I'm getting irritated, who could be at the door?

Before the person can ring the door again I opened it with such force and anger that it startled the merchant. I stared at the merchant with tired eyes. "What do you want?" I asked, only now taking notice of the 3 milk Foodchis that he had tied to him with rope.

"I'm here to ask if you wanted one? I'm selling them to people who want them." The merchant said, as if he was selling store goods. It disgusted me.

I looked over at the three milks. One had red hair with blue eyes. He wore pink and white clothes. And he was littered with freckles and bruises.

 And he was littered with freckles and bruises

I looked at the next one. He had chocolate like skin, that was once again covered in bruises, that went with brown hair and eyes. He also wore brown and black clothes.

 He also wore brown and black clothes

I then looked at the last one. He had milky white skin, covered in bruises as well, that came along with snow white hair that covered his eyes. Glasses were placed on his nose to help him see. He wore clothes with cream and white colors.

 He wore clothes with cream and white colors

I hummed. It was clear that they were abused in this merchant's care. I turned my glare to the merchant, who flinched. "How much are all three?" I asked, getting money ready.

"Pardon?" The merchant asked. I leaned closer to him so he could here better. "How much are all three?" I said more clearly. He was shaking like a leaf. "W-well each is a thousand dollars" he tried to lie to me. I glare at him. "Nice bluff, tell me the reall price" I said.

The three milk looked frightened, well the two pail skinned ones. The chocolate skinned one stood his ground, protectively in front of the others. I smiled slightly to them then back at the merchant.

"The price is 500 isnt it?" I said, looking down at him. My sudden comment made him flinch. "Oh, so I was right~ here's the money." I said, giving him the money then grabbed the ropes pulling the milk gently into his home, slamming the door shut on the merchants face.

I sighed as I carefully went up to them as I gently took the rope off them. "Are you guys ok?" I asked with gentle actions, making them look at me with shock.

As they began to talk I lead them to the bathroom, bringing down something that helped with bruises. "Were fine master!" The pink one said.

I looked at them then shook my head. "Dont call me master. My name is (M/n)" i said.

"What are hour names and what kind of milks are you." I asked. "Well we dont really have names, but I'm regular milk" the cream colored one said. "I'm chocolate milk, why did you buy us?!" The chocolate colored one said, being suspicious of me.

"And I'm strawberry milk!" The pink one said excitedly.

"I saw that you werent being treated right and bought you guys. You guys wont need to follow me around, you can do what ever you want." I said, applying the ointment to strawberry milk.

"I dont know how to take care of you guys so you'll have to help me with that. My only rule is that you dont destroy anything." I said, as I finished tending to there wounds.

"Now for names..." I sighed out, thinking.

I point at the Chocolate milk. "Your name is Kasshoku." I said then point at the white milk. "Your name is Shiroi" I said.

I then turned to strawberry milk. I stared at him for a bit. "Your name is berry" I said as I couldnt think of any other good names.

(Chocolate milk and white milk have Japanese names)

I then handed them towels. "You guys should shower before I give you guys a room." I said, making them nod. I lead each of them to a different bathroom and told each of them how to work the shower and showed them the shampoo and conditioner.

I then waited in the living room, sighing. Well at least I have people to talk to.

(Comment a food request if you want it in the story!)