Chapter 3

I woke up with a startle as I heard crashing and felt Berry shaking as he hugged me.

"You son of a bitch! Get out!" I heard Kasshoku scream and more crashes.

I immediately got up and grabbed my metal baseball bat. "Stay here Berry, I'll be back, I promise" i said as i wrapped him in a blanket. "I'll send Shiroi in here, just stay here, please" I said, making him nod.

I then crept out and locked my door. I didnt want anyone to hurt him afterall. I then rushed to the sound, sliding down the stairs rail.

When I entered the living room I saw a robber wrestling with Shiroi, who was obviously struggling. I quickly and quietly bashed his skull in, making him fly off of Shiroi. "Are you alright?" I asked to which he nodded. I gave him a key. "Berrys in my room, please go to him" I said, he nodded with blood coming out of his nose as he rushed off.

I heard more crashing and saw Kasshoku stumble out of the kitchen. He caught a glimpse of me. He was badly injure. I gritted my teeth and aggressively looked behind me to see Ryokucha standing there with a scared expression. "Go with him to my room, I'll take care of them" I growled out.

"They have someone important to Shiroi" he said, I only nodded as they ran off, my vision blinding with rage as I dragged my metal bat against the ground as I stomped to the kitchen, I couldnt help the grin spreading across my face as I kicked the door open.

I saw a man with fluffy yellow hair crying with a wounded over his eye. Two robbers who looked a bit beaten up came at me only to be bashed into the wall and floor. The last robber held a knife to the boys neck.

I looked down with my head tilted up slightly. The light flickered as all that was clear was my eyes. I raised my bat seeing as the killing the boy thing was a bluff and swung down onto the robbers shoulder, dislocating it. As he cried about that I pulled the boy away then raised my bat again, hitting his head this time.

I've knocked all of them out. I turned to the boy with hazy eyes. "Is there anymore" I asked, only to receive a head shake. I called out to the other, causing them to come down. I looked them then the robbers.

I gave them the boy then went over to each of them, swinging my bat down on there legs to break them. The last one I did woke up, screaming.

"Oh shut up!" I growled out as I swung my bat at his head. I probably caused brain damage for this guy.

Oh well. I then called the police. While they were on there way I started to bandage them up, Berry hugging me after words.

Now that I look at the boy he was a egg foodchi. "What's your name?" I asked. He seemed scared of me.

"Dont worry. Mast- er I mean (M/n) is very nice" Shiroi said.

"Tamago" he said shyly as he played with his hands.

(First time using water color pencils)

"That's a nice name" I said with a smile as I ruffle his fluffy hair. Once the police came over they interrogated me about there broken legs. Which I gave a simple explanation, it being "I didnt have rope, so I broke there legs so that they wouldn't attack us."

They soon left with the robbers and I set up a room for Tamago. "You'll sleep here, then in the morning if you dont want to live here you can leave" I said. I then went back to my room with Berry following me.

That night I fell asleep with a heavy Berry on me.