Chapter 2

(This is all the requests as of right now

(This is all the requests as of right now. I'm also ganna Introduce one each chapter. So this chapter would be green tea, next chapter would be another)

I slowly woke up, groaning as I felt someone cuddling up to me. It's been a few days since I've gotten the 3 milks and I've learned a few things about them.

Shiroi is the quiet type but is very blunt when he does speak. He has came up to me multiple times, wanting me to milk him. To be honest I was flustered. He was the only one that asked me.

I did end up helping him because he guilt tripped me.

Kasshoku was a Tsundere and would be aggressive with me if I asked him to help me clean up, but he did do it cuz he didnt want to seem 'weak' as he put it.

He was surprisingly the only one who knew how to cook. He also got defensive when I had store bought milk in my fridge. He said that he wanted me to only have there milk, not some random milk. I only sighed at this and told him once I've finished off this milk i wouldn't buy anymore.

And berry, he was the one always sneaking into my bed. He just really likes to be next to me, at least that's what he said. Hes the one that got shy about how his milk tasted and on how he looked.

I suspected he was bullied about them so I constantly compliment it, having to compliment the other two due to there jealousy. He would always get flustered at compliments though.

I sigh as I slowly got up and went to the kitchen, struggling as berry wouldn't let go. Once I did get to the kitchen though I went into the fridge, wanting eggs. But when I in the fridge I sighed as I saw that we were out of it.

I went torwards the front door only to be hugged from behind by Shiroi. "Where are you going..?" He asked. I shivered then patted his head. "To the store, were out of eggs and a few other things." I said. He nuzzled into me but then let me go.

"Can you tell the others that I'll be out?" I asked to which he nodded. I smiled and placed a kiss to his head, making his tail wag. "I'll be back" I said as I left.

I went to the store, bought my things, then went home. Well at least tried to. The corner of my eye I saw someone get yanked into a alleyway.

My aura thickened and tensed as I stared over there, starting to walk there. I placed my stuff down at the entrance, then walked in, ready for a fight.

There I saw about three men harassing a poor green tea. I only knew this because of his antlers.

I immediately pulled the green tea from there grasps and glared at them. Sure I was slightly shorter but that didnt mean I didnt look threatening. The two laky men cowarded behind there leader as he stood tall and strong.

I then pulled out a air soft gun. Sure it wasnt a real gun but it sure as hell looked real. I cocked it and pointed it torwards them. "Leave, now" I commanded. They shook in fear of the (fake) gun I had. When they rushed out I let go of the green tea, putting my (fake) gun away.

"Are you alright?" I asked only to receive a hard glare. "I didnt need your help" he growled out.

I nodded but then repeated my question, making him look in my eyes. "Are you alright?"

He growled and pulled away from me "I'm fine!" He yelled. I nodded then walked away, grabbing my stuff and started to walk home.

I noticed the green tea following me from the corner of my eye. I stopped at my door and turned around, catching him in my line of sight, making him flustered.

He looked down and away from me. "Do you want to come in?" I asked receiving and shy nod. I opened the door and let him in, coming in my self. I locked the door then went to put the stuff away. Berry had met me at the door, seeming as if he was sad that I went away.

"Berry, can you tell the others that I've brought someone home?" I asked, not noticing that he gave green tea a blank but terrifying look.

Once I put the stuff away I caught I saw the three milk glaring at the green tea. "Oi! Dont be rude!" I shouted at them. Shiroi huffed, crossing his arms. Kasshoku growled and looked away, grinding his teeth. Berry flinches but pouted, looking at me. "But (M/n)! Why is he here!? We dont want him here!" He said, stomping his foot.

I sighed as I walked to green tea. "He was being harassed. Whether he chooses to stay or leave is up to him. Now if I find out that you guys aren't being respectful to him I will punish you" I said in a serious tone.

Kasshoku seemed to blush but still keep his angered expression. Shiroi seemed to just blush slightly but nod with a sigh. Berry pouted, looking away.

I looked over to green tea. "If you do stay then I would like to know your name" I said.

"Ryokucha" he muttered bitterly.