Chapter 4

I hummed as I looked at Tamagos eyes, making sure his eye was healing nicely.

I hummed, jumping at the door bell ringing. I hummed, walking to the door.

I slowly opened the door, peering out to see another merchant, one with a different milk foodchi.

"Hey! I'm selling a banana milk foodchi! Would you like to buy?!" The merchant said happily. I looked at the foodchi who looked beaten up and damaged.

I hummed, taking my wallet out, paying for the boy and bringing him side.

"Dont worry, I wont hurt you" I said, helping him sit down. I looked back to see Berry, Kasshoku, Shiroi, Tamago, and Ryokucha looking curious.

I chuckled softly as I looked at the other. "What's your name?" I asked. He looked frightened but started to stutter out a answer.

"Xiāngjiāo" he stuttered out.

I smiled at him. I looked back at the others then back at Xiā. "Do you feel safe with any of them?" I asked softly.

He looked at them then pointed at the three milk foodchi. "T-them, I trust them" he said. I nodded.

"Kasshoku, Shiroi, and Berry, can you help him get cleaned up, I'll get something cooked up for everyone." I said, standing up.

Berry skipped over and picked up Xiā, who yelped and blushed.

Xiā was shorter then everyone, but packing a package.

Berry skipped off with Xiā, Xiā blushing and squirming.

The other two followed, luckily I had a big bath, they would most likely join him.

I started to cook only to hear a shout from the bathroom. I started to run, telling the other two to watch the food as I ran into the bathroom.

I blushed furiously on what I saw. Xiā was in the middle of the three, blushing and moaning as Kasshoku was biting and sucking on his neck, Shiroi was stretching his entrance and Berry was sucking on his member.

I went to turn around only to be pulled into the bath, on Xiā. He started to kiss me, I was unsure if I should kiss back, that was before Berry started to jerk me off while stretching me after taking my pants off, not attached to Xiā anymore. Kasshoku was still marking Xiā and Shiroi started to position Xiā.

Berry was inbetween me and Xiā, Kasshoku had positioned himself behind me and Shiroi behind Xiā.

I let out a moan as I felt Kasshoku enter me, hearing Xiā moan and whimper when Shiroi entered him. They thrusted there hips in sync, earning lewd moans from me and Xiā.

My mind was foggy as I took Berry's member, sucking on the side of it, Xiā doing the same but on the other side.

Berry also made sure our heads were above the water. Kasshoku started to get rough, holding my hips and slamming into me, earning my screams of pleasure. Shiroi was gentle with Xiā, though he was still pleasuring him.

I was hoisted up, my back flush against Kasshokus chest, him starting to bite my neck.

I could see Berry getting a blowjob from Xiā. They were all close, including me.

I let out a guttural moan as I came onto myself, Kasshoku pulled out and came onto me.

Berry had came in Xiās mouth, Shiroi had came into Xiā and he himself came into the tub.

I panted as I felt exhausted, and sore.

Kasshoku returned to his senses first, his face pailing when he saw who he was holding. He started to clean me up getting out and wrapping me in a towel.

Shiroi was second. He didnt seem fazed as he started to clean Xiā as Berry came back, cleaning himself. Berry seemed a bit startled when he saw me, it looked like he didnt know I was there.

"S-sorry (M/n).. we.. we didnt me to pull you into it.." Kasshoku said. I sleepily looked at him, lightly hitting his shoulder. "It isn't time for your heats, so what gives" I said, huffing.

"It was Xiās heat that drove us" Shiroi said, getting them out and in towels.

I sighed, "you owe the other two explanations, I'm tired. Can you set me down in my bed, the food should be done" I said.

Kasshoku instantly did as told, getting dressed afterwards and left. I put some boxers on then curled up under the covers. "Its only morning..." I sighed out, slowly falling asleep.

We repositioned ourselves,