Epilouge

Hello there! 💫🤓❤ I won't take any of your precious time today, so let's just get on with the reading!✌🏼

Also, this chapter is dedicated to all you wonderful people out there who supported me through out this whole journey 🥺🤧❤

Do shower me with your comments please, I absolutely love reading and replying to them all!💛

Enjoy 🌸

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

(Courtesy of syzoenaq a.k.a one of my bestest friends here on Wattpad 🥺❤)

Hooriya's POV:

I let out a slight moan as I felt a mouth press into the crook of my neck and trail down kisses to my collarbone. I squirmed as his rough, calloused hand invaded my kameez and caressed my stomach. My hands automatically moved to his thick, dark hair as I felt him moving towards my lips, biting and nibbling his way up. I opened my eyes and a smile graced my lips at the beautiful sight of my husband half sprawled on me, with his face buried deep into my neck.

¨Good morning, Suleiman ki jaan,¨ My heart immediately responded to its master's call and swelled with adoration and love at his still very much sleep-filled voice.

¨Morning,¨ I felt my cheeks slightly redden at the desire-filled gaze he was directing at me.

Yes, even after three years of blissful marriage, I still got shy on the slightest touches.

¨And good morning to you as well, Baba ki Jaan,¨ I sighed in happiness and bliss when I felt Suleiman pull up my kameez and press a kiss on my exposed baby bump. This has been our morning routine now, for him to wake me up like this and then greet our baby boy; our Rohaan. We had just found out his gender a few days ago and I was absolutely ecstatic when the doctor informed us it was going to be a boy.

I'd always wanted a mama's boy!

¨Apnay apny mama ko zyada tang toh nahi kiya kal raat? (Did you bother your mother last night?)¨ I smiled.

¨Nahi, kal raat mene bilkul nahi tang kiya mama ko. Aap itny tension mat liya karein Baba, (No, I didn't bother mama at all last night. You shouldn't worry so much Baba)¨ I passed Suleiman a reassuring look and smiled at his overprotectiveness. Suleiman had grown extra protective of me after we got married, but when I got pregnant that overprotectiveness rose to a whole new level. Suleiman was just about to speak when we both got startled as someone jumped onto his back. He immediately put both his arms out on the mattress in an attempt to not crush me with his weight.