• Chapter 1 •

- Dream...? -

My netherite boots crushed the thick snow. Meanwhile my long and pink hair keeps getting in my face, I sigh in displeasure when ghostbur keeps distracting me from my goal to hunt more food and getting more resources."Mate you know you can relax it's 4 am we have almost all day there's no rush we can have fun while we're in the forest." Phil chuckles.

"But phil I don't want to be here longer than we have to." I say trying to get this done quicker but it ends up sounding like whining. I look around the forest to see Wilbur attempting to climb a tall and what seems to be a dead tree." Tech you okay there?" Phil asks confused, "....yeah im just watching him-" pointing directly at ghostbur. "Ah okay..... ghostbur why are you trying to climb that tree?" Philza asks out of curiosity.

"Im trying to climb this tree because I kept hearing a strange sound so, I keep try to find where it's coming from." Ghostbur excitedly explains
"Ghostbur you are a literal ghost you can float." I said "I can?" Ghostbur looks at me like i spoke in piglin."Also you'll only go through the tree so it's a waste of time." Ghostbur stopped trying to climb the tree and looked sad and disappointed.

"Did you see where the noises are coming from." Phil changing the topic.
"Uh well i did a few minutes ago" he says. "Where's it coming from?" I asked out of curiosity, "the sound is coming from the west." He says slowly. I guess we should head over there then.

I wonder if it's a dog

NO I bet it's a new mob or possibly a threat!

STFU it's obviously going to be a person spying on us

I wonder if a fish can go to hell... I'm curious how they'd do down there

would they be fishticks?

EeeeeeeEeeeee

Dumb motherfucks

"Techno?" Phil says slightly worried,"sorry the voices are being weird again." I honestly forgot about the voices but sadly they had to ruin that for today. "Let's head over to the noises wil- ghostbur was talking about now." I started walking as I said that also hoping ghostbur didn't hear me almost calling him wilbur. "Alright" ghostbur and Philza say in unison.

                         ———

"Ooh I hear it! Its getting louder so we must be closer!" Ghostbur says sounding excited but nervous. I get my sword incase whatever is making the sound is probably going to be hostile. We walked into a cave calmly and silently

                         ______

Why do you even try you're nothing?

"Shut up s-shut up." Dream says stuttering a little while on verge of crying

Everyone hates you even your own family is embarrassed to have you as their own .

"I SAID SHUT UP!" dream yells in his own head, hoping that they'd silence themselves quicker.

Might as well leave and NEVER come back to those pathetic people you consider friends or family

Even 3]@NA hates you because of the incident

".....DONT YOU DARE MENTION HER, SHE'S NEVER COMING BACK SO DROP IT AND STOP." he says starting to get irritated over the over sensitive topic.

"....fine be that way." They say clearly pissed and walk slowly closer and closer to daydreams.