• Chapter 2 •

- Would you Trust me? -

   W̶h̶y̶ d̶o̶ y̶o̶u̶ t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶ s̶o̶ b̶a̶d̶l̶y̶?

    T̶h̶e̶y̶ h̶u̶r̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶, l̶e̶f̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶ A̶N̶D̶ y̶o̶u̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶  c̶a̶r̶e̶?

Warning- Heavy Gore please don't read if you are triggered by gore.

        _________________________

   Dream opens his heavy eyes and runs them awake, yawning and stretching himself. Checking his surroundings to see the small room with toys on the floor, and some books in a little cubby, looking at the bed it has Stars, and comets on the blanket, it was surprisingly very soft.

He got off his bed quietly to explore it more, he checked his closet and it had all his clothes and his shoes in a shelf so it's organized, and a big basket that's right next to the shelf. Dream got bored looking around the room so he decided he wanted to go outside so he decidedto take a cat plushie because it looked similar to a certain cat. Sneaking quietly so he doesn't disturb anyone sleeping still. He found the door and was about to turn the knob but he was caught by surprise when someone said "Where do you think you're going little man?"

Dream was thinking quick for an excuse and said shyly  "I woke up and I heard a noise outside so I wanted to check it out"

"Dream you shouldn't be going outside alone at four in the morning, its not safe" Eret says coming closer to dream. "I'll be okay I promise!" He said smiling, trying to prove he can go by himself without any trouble. "No, we can't risk losing you okay?" Eret trying to reason with dream since it's never a good idea to leave a child outside when there's monsters that will harm dream, plus he can wonder off somewhere they won't be able to reach him.

Dream pouts with tears rolling down his face. "What's going on?" Techno said wanting to know why dream is crying.

"Morning techno, also dream is crying because I won't let him go outside alone."

"Hallo eret how are you?,and why does he want to go outside alone?"

"Im doing good and-" eret says explaining more of what happened then minutes ago, amd dream took this opportunity to make a run for it.
He slowly turns the door knob while the two have a conversation.

Click

Creeek

Hoping they didn't hear that he turned his head to be sure and thankfully for him, they didn't hear anything. Dream stepped outside and shut the door quietly and took off running far enough from the house.

He spotted a forest that had all type of pretty flowers, mushrooms, trees, and the best part there was a big river to compliment it all. He started to walk over there, excited to explore the beautiful scenery.

        _________________________

    "Hey Uhh eret?" Techno says trying to ask an important question, "yeah?" Responding after a few seconds.

"Where's dream at?" Techno says walking over to dream's room and seeing he's not there. "Oh no we need to find him!" Eret says becoming worried about dream, and thinking of  the worst scenarios that might happen. "I'll wake up niki, phil, and Wilbur-ghostbur...?" Eret voice trails off on the last part still confused on the whole situation with them.

"Okay I'll be looking outside, two of check the whole house and send the other with me." Techno says while getting his coat on and equipment ready. He sighs, his breath visible and fades away seconds after, " I hope he's safe" he muttered to himself. Techno checked the front side of the house "nope he's not here" saying with a hint of worry. Walking through the back part of the house, seeing some small footprints from a far distance.