1:Settling down

It was after they had settled down and began a new life  in Hollow Life.
Kai, Mira, and Adam had been in the bedroom of Kai's house, and were just hanging out 'Hey! We should have a small party for the new future we're gonna have' kai suggested, 'Kai, I don't think thats necessary. ' Mira replied. 'Yeah, plus it's only the three of us so it's not really a party' I respond. 'No, we can invite Vanessa and Reeve! '. Adam and Mira looks at eachother and sighed, 'Fine, but where are we having the party, where are the party decorations, how are we gonna tell our parents, how will our parents react to us just blatantly telling them 'hey so we are in a digital game and we are celebrating it 😃', they would think we're crazy. '
'Umm, Mira....?' Adam said quietly
'Yes?' she replied
'..... All we have to say to them is we're having a party with our friends....'
'Hehe, right.... ' Everyone starts laughing, and adam's phone then buzzes 'Hold guys, I have to see who texted me' Adam said, 'Okay, me and Mira will go and buy some party decorations!' Kai said as he and Mira headed for the door, 'Okay' I quickly responded and then checked my phone.

REEVE⚪👄⚪

>Hey, is Vanessa with y'all?

No, Why? <

>Well, she hasn't been answering my calls or texts

Why are you telling me? <

>You're the only other phone number I have in my catalog, you, Vanessa, and Skeet.

>And as you see I can't txt Skeet

Well I don't know where she is<

>Great, now I have to live in a digital world, my friend died, and  now my other one is missing

Fucked up life for you<

>Wow thanks for your help

You're welcome! <

>🙄

>See ya later idiot

Yeah<