5: Mira founds out

Reeves POV

'You like Adam?!' 

Mira overheard our conversation, 'I-i....' I couldn't say anything, i was just sitting there embarrassed, 'You do!?' Mira said understanding my stuttering, 'Please, just dont tell adam.....' I said looking at Mira, 'Dont tell me what?' We all looked to the stairs, Adam looked at us confused, 'Why is everyone staring at me weirdly?.....' He asked confused, 'I-its just.....Nothing, its nothing' Mira said looking back at me, i gave her i small smile, 'Then why did you guys say my name?' He asked coming to sit down beside vanessa, 'We were just saying it was your turn!' Mira quickly say, 'Oh, then why didn't you just say that!' He said laughing it off, 'Reeve, Truth or dare' He asked me which caught me off guard, 'Oh, um...truth' Adam Smirked, 'Tell me what you guys were really talking about' Vanessa, Me, and Mira all looked at each other, 'What do you mean?' I asked nervously, 'Come I know your lying, what were yall talking about?' I looked down not wanting to talk, 'W-we already told you, we were saying it was your turn...' the room fell silent, 'If you're not gonna tell me im not playing anymore' He got up and went up stairs, we all looked at each other, 'Reeve, I think you should tell him...' I looked at Mira quickly, 'I cant do that!' She shook her head, 'Come on, it might not be so bad...You might get something out of it' I looked at her confused and she just motioned me to go tell him, '....f-fine ill tell him' Vanessa looks at me and smile, 'You got this' i nod and head upstairs, I walk into the hall and see a door that has adam's name on it, i sigh and knock on the door, 'Come in!' I hear him say through the door, I walk in and see him without a shirt on, i instantly turn bright red, 'Oh, Reeve need something?' i shake my head as i stand awkwardly in the door way, 'Why are you standing there, come sit.' he pats the bed area beside him, i hesitate but eventually walk over and sit, 'I-i have to tell you something...' He looks at me confused, 'What is it?? Is something wrong?' He ask concerned, and to which i shook my head, 'No its not that...its just..I-i like you!'