3: Party Set-up

Adam💪🏳‍🌈🤮

Hey

What do you want

I forgot to tell you we're having a party and wanted to know if you'd come?

Why do you want me to come?

Listen, I'm just trying to put us on good terms, so please no more arguing

Whatever

Anyways, are you coming?

Sure

Thanks!

Yeah

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Adam's POV

'Adam! We're back! ' Mira shouted from down stairs, 'Okay!' I go down stairs and see Mira and Kai with three bags full of party decorations 'wow you sure did buy a lot' I said jokingly, 'Yeah, Kai went over board and said we have to raid the store. ' Mira responded, ' and you listened? ' Adam questioned, 'It's his money' she replied shrugging off. 'GUYS, LET'S START DECORATING!' Kai said happily. 'Okay, oh Adam did you tell Vanessa and Reeve? ' Mira asked, 'Yep' I replied while hanging up lights.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Reeves POV

I was sitting down in the kitchen of my house with a picture of me and Adam at a creek in the woods, we were laughing in the picture and my heart started to beat the more I looked at him, why did I leave, why couldn't I have stayed to hear the rest of the story, maybe thing could have been different, maybe we could have been different. These thoughts kept rummaging around my head until Vanessa walked in and I quickly hide the photo 'Hey Vanessa..... ' I said nervously
'Hey, what you got there? ' She replied smirking, ' Nothing important' I replied quickly, she then snatched the picture from my hand and looked at it and gasped and giggled, my face turned chrimson red. 'Sooooo, you have a crush on Adam...? ' she said smiling as while turning torwards me, 'j-just because I have a picture doesn't mean I like him!', I yelled and she only smiled and said, 'but the bright crimson blush on your face says other wise!' She wiggles her eye brows up and down, 'please stop doing that, it's weird' I said and she laughed, 'if you admit your crush on Adam's she wiggles her eye brows more, 'okay fine! I like him, but it doesn't matter. We aren't as close as we used to and we never will be, I messed it up and now it can't be fixed.' I said as I sighed, 'Weren't you the one who kept saying it's not my fault for the mistakes the world made? It's wasn't my fault we're stuck here? Why can't you take your own advice, it's not your fault your not close anymore, just because of you leaving doesn't mean you have to leave your friendship behind, you know that right?' Vanessa walked over to me and hugged me, 'you should confess to him at the party... ' She suggested, 'NO! you know I can't do that, we can't even be in the same room without arguing, we can't even be nice to each other right, it's always a competition and we both end up hating each other more at the end of the day.' I said as she releases her hug, 'but you don't hate him now, do you? ' she said looking at me, 'we no, but-' She cut me off 'So, then Adam probably doesnt hate you, you never know just try and the worst thing he could say is no and you'll be back arguing like you do everyday, nothing will change, just go for it.' She then walked out the house closing the door behind her. I guess I'll just have to confess then....