4:The party

It was the day of the party, and Reeve had remembered what Vanessa said, 'Confess to him at the party!', Reeve didn't know if he could even possibly have a conversation without arguing, let alone confess and not get rejected.
Kai, Mira, and Adam were waiting on Vanessa and Reeve before they start the party. 'Hey Adam, what you doing?' Mira walked up to Adam with two cups in her hands, handing one to Adam. 'Nothing, really. It's just that this is my first party with Reeve since we split up.... And you know I have a crush on him since the day we met him' Adam explained, 'Wait, you still like him?' Mira gasped as she thought his little crush was over, '..... Yeah, but please don't tell him. He's straight and I'm... Well, not' Adam sighed deeply sipping his drink, 'How do you know for sure he's straight?' Mira looked at Adam smirking, 'I-, well I don't but-' Adam was interrupted by Mira, 'Then don't assume anything, he might not be straight.' The door bell then rung and Kai answered it, it was Vanessa and Reeve, as expected.
'WOO! NOW TIME TO START THE PARTY!' Kai screamed as he was the most excited one, Mira moved from the kitchen with Adam, but before she left she whispered, 'You should just tell him how you feel.' She then left out the Kitchen leaving Adam in there alone. Soon after some time someone walked in the kitchen, and it was no other than Reeve, 'Wow, thought you weren't here. You haven't come out to the party.' Reeve said as he went to the sink and got a glass of water. 'I don't like parties as much as I used to.' Adam answered back as he didn't have the courage to even look at Reeve. 'But being in here while your friends are out there is kinda lonely don't you think?' Reeve snickered, 'Yeah, whatever.' Adam took another sip of his drink, they both stood in the kitchen silent and awkwardly until Mira came in, 'Hey guys, what are you doing in here, the party's out there' Reeve put his cup down, 'I just needed a drink, well um, I'm going back out there  bye.' And he left, 'Sooo, did you confess?!' Mira sounded excited, 'SHH, and no' Mira sighed, 'You should just do it.' Adam softly laughed, 'What about your crush on Kai  huh?' Mira looked at Adam quickly, 'W-what?!' Adam snickered, 'you should see your face right now!' Mira rolled her eyes and walked out the kitchen, Adam following close behind.