5

TW: mentions of rape

Billie

I don't like talking about it but I smoke a lot, weed, cigarettes I don't care. I stopped opening up about things when I my mom started beating me, and my step-dad did ripped my innocence away from me at the age of 12. Of course my mom didn't believe me and that's when the beatings started, she treated me and my sister like we were nothing and he was everything. By 13 I started smoking, now 16 I've been addicted. I tell Damien everything but I haven't told him about being raped, since I don't know how he'll react.

"You know you're going to get caught if you smoke right here," Violet said making me jump.

"Oh shit I didn't think anyone came back here," I put out my ciggarette.

"I'm fucking with you no one does, I found this spot when I first came here haven't been caught yet," she pulled out a bag with weed and a rolled joint in it.

"You like weed?" She sat down next to me.

"Yeah I smoke it sometimes"

"Cool," she sat next to me and put the joint into her mouth, she lit it and took a long drag from it before passing it over to me.

"Where did you move from?,"  I asked her before taking a hit of the joint.

"Chicago"

"That's far why'd you decide to move here?" I passed the joint over to her.

"My father is a business man, wherever he goes we go"

"Oh makes sense"

"Yeah"

"Why didn't you go to a private school then?"

"I did but I hated it," she passed the joint over to me.

"Why?"

"I got kicked out because I got caught making out with this girl"

"Noo really?"

"Really"

"That's crazy I can't even imagine"

"My parents never told me it was religious, they just told me I had to sign some papers"

"I can't even imagine, but here it's just ghetto I'm sure you'd be better off in somewhere nicer"

"Just because the place is nicer doesn't mean the people are nice...plus I'm starting to like it here"

"So the girl that you were with the other day is that your girlfriend?"

"Ruby nah she's just a friend"

"Oh sorry for assuming," I blushed kind of embarrassed.

"Don't be," she lifted up my chin, my cheeks were bright red at this point, I didn't know why I became so nervous.

"Your eyes are pretty," she said

"Thank you," I smiled and looked down again.