11

Voilet

I was currently at Ruby's place to chill a little before school. She got touchy as usual, so we began to make out with her sitting on my lap, and my hands placed on her ass.

"We have school in 30 minutes are you down for a quicky," Ruby asked me.

"I don't know someone can walk in"

Ruby does not have a lock on her door that's why we usually go to my place to hook up.

"We'll be quick I promise"

"...fuck it"

"Yes," she smiled and kissed my lips again.

She was wearing a dress, so I pulled it up and placed my hands on her bare ass. It caused her to shiver at the coldness of my silver rings. I gave it a squeeze, then kissed down her neck giving her a hickey on the right side.

"Voilet!" She said.

"What?"

"My dad could see he will kill me"

"Whelp I can't take it back now can I?"

She rolled her eyes then went down my neck choosing to mark it all up.

She grabbed my belt and began to unbuckle it, I quickly caught onto what she was trying to do and I grabbed her hands stopping her.

"Just let me make you feel good baby don't worry about me," I wrapped her legs around my waist tightly and turned us over, so she was now laying on the bed and I was on top. We continued to make out, and I moved my hand up her dress and rubbed her through her underwear.

She pulled away from my lips to let out soft moans when I entered two fingers into her while continuing to rub her clit with my thumb.

"Oh my god," she bit her lip trying to keep quiet.

She closed her eyes and threw her head back just letting me take over.

"Shit someone's coming," Ruby pushed me off of her.

"Yeah you before you pushed me off," I smirked at her while using a towel I found to wipe my fingers off.

"You're not funny"

I smiled then captured her lips with mine, but quickly had to pull away cause her dad came barging into her bedroom. We both quickly tried to look casual, Ruby moved her hair trying to cover a hickey and fixed her dress.

I ran my fingers threw my hair clearing my throat, cause it was kind of awkward of shit in the spam of 4 seconds.

"Your mother is finished with breakfast hurry and eat I don't want you being late for school"

"Okay dad," she smiled.

"Now," he folded his arms standing by the door waiting for the both of us to get up and leave the bedroom.

"C'mon," Ruby said getting up and walking out of the room not making eye contact with her dad whatsoever.

Him on the other hand was eyeing me up and down.