episode 3 part 1 the voring castle disaster

The princess Sou was writing a letter to their beloved Kai satou when suddenly q taro burgeoning burst into his room. "Princess sou are you ready to marry off to the prince of neksdor" "Fuck you q taro" and sou flipped him off. "Haha i have a silly child. A very silly child" q taro said being carried away on his big cushion. Sou was going to have to marry sue Miley the prince of neksdor who was a bitch and he didn't wanna marry her. Anyways that doesn't really matter because this is a vore story and they will all be vored.

Sara was again hrungy for power, so she set off to the castle because why not. The only problem was none of them lost their faces like before but Sara just used her floating spell to make the castle gaurds float into her mouth one by one. They all were happy once they got to swim in the stomach fluids, and they started singing the party in my tummy song from yo gabba gabba.

The king q taro burgerburg was staring at Sara shocked that she ate all of his gairds in front of him so she vored him too. Then Sara rolled into sous room on her belly.
Sou: hi miss Sara
Sara : hi sou *tries to run him over*
Sou: want the fuck are you doing
Sara: I need more power sou. Let me have your power so i can fulfill my tasks
Sou ran away, and the boyfriend was walking in to see the castle in destruction and a ball that he didn't know was actually Sara rolling towards the princess sou. Boyfriend: I can't believe that dark lord did this..

Meanwhile Sara needed to stop rolling since it wasn't working inher favor so she shat out the castle gaurd and king after ingesting their power essence. What will happen in part 2 of the castle disaster? Chaos ensues