episode 4 the bitch village (neksdor)

Warning this contains major spoilers for the neksdor village part of miitopia and the rent of the story will contain,major spoilers!
Sara: hurry up I want to vore more people!
Me: ok I'm just warning people Sara

The next day boyfren woke up to find his friends missing. He assumed they were tired of him being annoying and they left him, but his talking necklace friend said they were kidnapped and that he needed a new job. So then boyfriend is a cat boy. 

He was walking and found great sage sara, who was looking for a lamp. The truth is, sara had a delicious genie inside of it that she wanted to vore soon, but she lost it sadly.. just imagining it made her despair because she wouldnt have the chance to vore that delectable genie. Also she didnt tell boyfriend about the vore stuff.

Then boyfriend had 2 more teammates when he was going through town.

Meanwhile the annoying bitch sue miley stepping out of her little alien ship. She found a lamp that demanded that it would be rubbed by her aggressively, and she did. Soon the lamp ejaculated out the genie, lemon demon(the funkin lemon demon not the person lemon demon) and he robbed the rich woman of bitchtown.

Boyfriend saw sue miley, and sue miley shoves the lamp up boyfriends hands and leaves "well that was weird boyfirend said.

So boyfriend went to necksdor
Rich woman: :(
Boyfriend: why are yo sad :(
Rich woman: a genie stole my money, also my name is tails
Boyfriend: dw I'll get you money tails
Tails: ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boyfriend went to a cave and he and his teammates beat theshit out of several sacred fossils and other valuables

Then they put jewels in a door and it opened, the genie (lemon demon)was behind it
"Hargarhar I'm so rich look at me" boyfriend: give that money back to tails or I'll be forced to send you to the cum lamp
Lemon demon: lay off skinny penis this is my money now
Boyfriend: *whips out lamp* NIEL CICIEREGA
Lemon demon: that joke isnt fucking funny I'm going to maul you
Boyfriend had no choice but to unleash a power he had been hiding deep inside of him. his mouth stretched drastically around the genie's body and he engulfed him whole.
Lemon demon: hey I'm actually not against this and I've learned the error of my ways
Lemon demon drank some of boyfriends enchanted stomach fluids and had become a saint :)

boyfriend then went to the village and spat the genie out of his asshole. The villagers and his teammates applauded, and tails got his money back. But then nagito came back and stole everyone theres faces.

Me: sorry guys I kinda forgot how miitopias story went here :(
Sara: hey I was supposed to vore that genie
Me: dont worry sara your turn is coming up