"Good night Jinnie"
—————————Next Morning—————————
Jisung woke up to Yoojin shaking him. "Sungie breakfast is ready"

"It's already morning?" He asked Yoojin.

"Yes Sungie it's already morning, and next time have the decency of putting your boxers on after you fuck."

Jisung instantly sat up making sure he was covered. "Sorry noona.."

"It's fine, want me to bring breakfast up here for you two?"

"Yes please" Yoojin left after to get their breakfast. While she was gone he changed into some shorts and a hoodie. Then he picked up all the clothes on the floor, his and hyunjin's. Peaking out of his room he saw another maid. "Wash these and get some new clothes in these sizes asap." He was quite cold with any staff or members he wasn't close with. It's how he kept them in control. He went back to his room after seeing the maid rush off to do what he said. He sat on the bed and went on his phone.

Hyunjin started waking up. He sat up and looked around.

"Well good morning Hyunjin"

Turning to his right he met eyes with Jisung. "O-oh uh good morning.." he was kind of awkward not knowing what to do since this was his first one night stand. "Where are my clothes?"

"Oh I sent the maid to wash them and get you some new ones, shouldn't take too long. I would offer mine but they wouldn't fit you."

Hyunjin nodded. "Wait you have maids?"

"Yeah? Did you not see the place you walked into last night?"

"Eh no.. I was focused on.. other things.." a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

"You really shouldn't trust strangers so much, it's dangerous."

"Didn't seem that dangerous last night when you were ridding me"

"I'm serious, what if it was someone else who just lead you on to kidnap you."

Hyunjin thought for a second, he didn't have his phone on him, he had no idea where he was, and the only thing he knew about Jisung was his name. Jisung could tell gears were turning in his head. "No i didn't kidnap you, your phone probably fell out either in the car or in the hallway."

Hyunjin was still uneasy. "Why would you say that someone would kidnap me?"

Yoojin came in with the breakfast before Jisung could answer. Hyunjin panicked for a second, using the blanket to cover his chest.

"Don't be shy, I saw when I first came in"

"Noona don't embarrass him, go eat your breakfast"

"Alright alright" yoojin left and hyunjin was embarrassed.

"Sorry about her, she has no filter"

"Heh um it's okay"

"Eat up, the maid will probably bring clothes by time your done" hyunjin nodded and the two ate.

Hyunjin started speed eating because of how delicious the food was.

"Hey hey hey, slow down your gonna end up choking"

"Sorry" hyunjin mumbled while covering his mouth since it was stuffed with food. Jisung was falling even harder for the model seeing him look so cute while eating, lips pouted as he chewed.

The door opened quickly revealing the maid from earlier. "I've got the clothes master, the ones you gave me are in the wash"

Jisung was annoyed, not only had she interrupted his time admiring hyunjin but she barged in without knocking. "Leave them on the bed. And next time don't enter without knocking or else next time you'll be done."

"Y-yes master" she bowed and quickly left.

Hyunjin was quite shocked at the difference in how he treated yoojin and this maid. Especially since yoojin entered without knocking not long ago.

"Go change, then I'll tell you why I mentioned someone kidnapping you"

This peeked hyunjin's interests and got his mind off of Jisung's switch. He went to the bathroom quickly changing into some sweats and a t-shirt. Well he thought he was quick but when he went out Jisung had already changed the sheets from last night. Making his way back to his previous spot he asked, "so why did you say I might get kidnapped?"

Jisung moved so he was facing hyunjin. "Jinnie have you ever heard of EXO?" Hyunjin shivered a bit at that name and nodded.

"The gang that's been on the news a lot lately"

"Right, now have you ever heard of SKZ?"

That name scaring the older more. Of course he had heard of SKZ, they were more terrifying than any other gang. Known for their psychotic leader who can never be caught. Assassins who aren't seen until the victims final breath.

"Y-yes"

"Well hyunjin... EXO was planning on kidnapping you soon.."

"H-how do you know that?"

"Let me re introduce myself. Hello, my names Han Jisung. The leader of SKZ."

Hyunjin was in shock instantly scooting away which caused him to fall off the bed.

"Ah jinnie be careful" Jisung said while going over to check on him.

"S-stay away!" He couldn't believe he had sex with the most dangerous criminal in South Korea.

"Hyunjin, calm down. If I was gonna kill you, it'd be done by now. The reason your here is so I can keep you safe from EXO"

Hyunjin was still tense for obvious reasons. "Look. Your staying here whether you want to or not. Because it's either here or getting sold off to bad people if EXO gets their hands on you. So be a good boy and stay here."

Hyunjin wasn't really given a choice but as of right now, this place seemed like a much better option then getting sold off to someone. So he nodded.

Jisung smiled, "great! You'll be rooming in here with me, if you need anything ask the maids. Don't go in the east wing. And don't try to leave. There's guards surrounding the place so you can't go far."

So many questions flooded hyunjin's mind. Was this it? He was just trapped here for life? What about his career? And something that also stood out to him....

What was in the East wing?