🔞⚠️

"I-I um.." hyunjin couldn't think of words to say. Watching as the water ran down Jisungs shoulders then down his abs. Jisung caught on and went closer to hyunjin, gently holding hyunjin's jaw, making the older look into his eyes.

"My eyes are up here prince"

Hyunjin whined, his boner hurting more as time went on. "H-help me s-Sungie"

"You want me to help you prince?" Hyunjin quickly nodding then getting stopped by Jisung pulling him into a kiss. In this moment any memory of the incident from earlier disappeared. He was with Jisung now. He felt safe. So he instantly replied to the kiss.

"So needy" Jisung said. Not even a second later putting his hand on hyunjin's dick, starting to stroke him at a fast pace.

Hyunjin's head falling back as he closed his eyes. Hyunjins knees went weak. Luckily Jisung was quick to wrap his arm around the olders waist. "M-master~" hyunjin moaned out. This was new, and Jisung absolutely loved it. Paying careful attention to hyunjin he felt the olders dick twitch in his hand as his moans got louder. Right before he could cum Jisung moved his hand away causing hyunjin to whine. "M-master why?"

"Because master needs to cum as well, not just you prince. Now sit."

Hyunjin sat on the shower floor, back against the wall. Jisung sitting down on hyunjin's lap, straddling the older. Jisung pulled the older close by the back of his neck, kissing him. The kiss quickly turning into a make out session when Jisung ran his tongue against hyunjin's bottom lip. Hyunjin of course granting the younger access.

He wasn't even thinking of fighting for dominance. He let Jisung completely take over. Arms wrapped around the youngers waist as they continued. Hyunjin moaned into the kiss when Jisung started harshly grinding on his lap.

Pulling away for a breath Jisung kisses down hyunjin's jaw. Biting lightly on hyunjin's ear. A soft whimper leaving hyunjin. "M-master, w-want to be in you~" the older spoke between his breaths.

"Patience." Jisung said, reaching his hand back, slapping hyunjin's thigh. Hyunjin moaning quietly. 'Impact kink' Jisung thought while starting to make hickeys on hyunjin's neck, collarbones, and chest. Covering up any marks that were make prior. Hyunjin was his now, he was going to be the only one allowed to mark him. The older once again being close to cumming, which Jisung of course noticed. He stopped his movements and moved away from the older, denying him release once again. "M-master!" Hyunjin was tearing up from being denied twice.

He was so tired of the teasing. "Patience prince, you don't want master to get hurt do you?"

Hyunjin quickly shook his head. "Of course not"

"Then do you want to help stretch out master?"

"Y-yes" Jisung smirked. His cute already tired prince still willing to help him out. Jisung straddled hyunjin once again. Taking hyunjin's hand he guided it to his hole.

"Do you know how to do this prince?" Hyunjin shyly nodding. "Well then why don't you pleasure master hm?"

Hyunjin gladly getting to work. They didn't have lube so hyunjin held his fingers up to Jisung's mouth. 'How considerate' Jisung thought right before opening his mouth and sucking hyunjin's fingers. A lustfull look in his eyes as they met with hyunjin's. Hyunjin was in awe of how attractive the younger was.

Taking his fingers out of Jisung's mouth his hand went back to its prior position while Jisung hugged around his shoulders.

He pushed the first finger in. A small moan coming from Jisung. After a minute of thrusting the one he added the second and started scissoring the younger open. Jisung couldn't help but moan on. Hyunjin's fingers were much longer and reached much deeper inside of him than his own. Entering the third finger, Jisung moaned loud as his prostate was hit.

Hyunjin was trying his hardest to be good and control himself while the younger was fucking himself into his fingers.

Not long after Jisung was prepped and ready to continue. "You ready prince?" Hyunjin rapidly nodding, ready to finally get what he wanted. Jisung lowered himself onto hyunjin's dick.

Hyunjin moaning from Jisung's tightness. "F-fuck master~"

Jisung taking some time to adjust, lifted himself almost all the way before slamming back down onto hyunjin's dick. Both of them getting hit with a wave of pleasure. Jisung started riding the older faster and harder, tilting his head back from pleasure. Hyunjin doing the same as they held onto each other.

Jisung let out a shocked and loud moan when hyunjin suddenly bucked his hips up hitting directly on Jisung's prostate. "A-ah~"

Both movements were in sync. Hyunjin thrusting up fast and hard combined with Jisung slamming down on him.

"M-master c-cumming!"

"Cum f-for me p-prince!" Hyunjin cumming within seconds of Jisung saying that, leaving his seed deep inside Jisung. The younger cumming at the same time onto their chests. Both out of breath.

🔞⚠️(over)

"Well that was a steamy shower" Jisung tiredly chuckled. Hyunjin letting out a small giggle.

"Let's get cleaned up prince" Jisung lifted himself off of hyunjin. He was quite sore from moments before. Hyunjin taking notice of this forced himself out of his sleepiness to help him. The two finished their shower, got dressed and then hyunjin carried Jisung out of the bathroom to their bed. Gently setting him down laying next to the younger after.

Hyunjin's stomach growled. He'd forgotten they skipped lunch.

"Your hungry jinnie?"

"A bit, but it can wait til after we rest-"

"No. No skipping meals." Jisung pushed a button on his wall and a few seconds later a maid ran in. Jisung and hyunjin both sitting up against the head board.

"Bring us lunch. And be quick." Once again Jisung's tone was harsh.

"Yes master" the maid bowed. But before she could leave hyunjin stopped her.

"Wait" Jisung gave him a questioning look. Hyunjin looked at Jisung, getting embarrassed again he played with the blanket. Slightly looking away from Jisung he quietly said, "I-I don't want others calling you master..."

Jisung smirked. His prince was jealous. "Well then I guess there will have to be a change." He looked at the maid. "From now on call me boss. Not master. Inform everyone else of the change"

"Yes boss" she bowed once again and left to get the boy's food.

"Your cute when your jealous jinnie."

"Shush, I'm not jealous" hyunjin crossed his arms.

"Sure prince" Jisung pecked hyunjin's lips making him instantly drop the tough act and blushing instead.