십팔

Hyunjin arrived home and sat on the couch. Sangwoo was one of his best friends before they started dating. Now he was gone... maybe he'd come around eventually but probably not.

He was about to relax when he realized the shower was on in his bathroom. Someone wouldn't break into his house just to take a shower would they? Hyunjin snuck over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. He'd been taking self defense classes since everything happened just in case. But strangely nothing had happened, even when everyone on his block had an attempt break in besides him. Pretty strange.

Back on topic, hyunjin inched his way into the bathroom and mentally prepared himself as he pushed the door open. But there was nothing. Just steaming hot water running?

Hyunjin jumped and dropped the knife when the bathroom door closed behind him. He froze.

"No reason to be so jumpy prince, it's just me" Jisung picked up the knife and put it onto the counter while hyunjin let out a breath of relief. When he turned around he immediately blushe and looked over Jisungs head at the door instead.

Jisung only had a towel around his waist and damn he looked as good as the first night they were together.

"Hyung? You should join me don't you think?" Jisung spoke in that sly seductive tone hyunjin had first heard and boy was it impossible to resist. Jisung smoothly slid his arms up to wrap over hyunjin's shoulders. Tracing his nose against the side of hyunjin's neck and then placing kisses onto it.

Hyunjin completely melted as he let the younger strip him, the kissed never stopped. Let's just say the shower wasn't the only thing steamy in that room.

————
Once they were finished they both were snuggled up on Hyunjin's bed. Hyunjin wasn't fully out of his subby mood yet so Jisung layed holding him and playing with his hair.

"Prince"

"Hm?"

"Would you like to come back to the mansion again?"

"Yeah that'd be nice, I really like it there"

"I'm glad you do, the members miss you too. Let's sleep for now and pack in the morning yes?"

"Mhm"

The two snuggled up together and fell asleep instantly due to their lack of energy. But they didn't fall asleep without saying a simple good night and I love you first.

———— next day ————
Jisung woke up first and was instantly filled with happiness. After 4 years he could wake up next to hyunjin again. Slowly sneaking out of bed he started packing for hyunjin. But he was a bit slow considering the pain in his ass, it'd been too long since He'd slept with someone.

When he was almost finished packing he heard the sheets ruffling. When he turned around he was met with an adorable sleepy hyunjin. His hair was all messy, eyes not fully open, and a cute pout on his lips.

"Good morning prince"

"Good morning" he mumbled back before getting comfy in bed once again.

"Hey hey hey, you need to get up"

"Whyyyyyy" he whined

"Because I am taking you home today, and the members can't wait to see you again. Yoojin has been especially persistent on having you come back already" Hyunjin sleepily stood up and walked over to the closet. Even though he was sleepy he wanted to see the others.

When he opened the closet he stared for a moment. "Jisung... where are all my clothes?"

"I packed for you already. I chose an outfit that's in the bathroom, I hope you don't mind"

"Not at all" Hyunjin kissed Jisung's forehead then went to get ready. They walked outside and got into the van while the driver packed hyunjin's bags in the trunk. Hyunjin was gonna have to re adjust to this luxury treatment again. Once they started driving Jisung shut the divider so they weren't over heard.

"Sungie"

"Yeah?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"Anything prince"

"If you have to leave again... then you'll take me with you" Jisung went silent for a moment.

"Okay... only if you promise me something as well" Hyunjin nodded with a smile on his face. "Hyunjin promise me you'll marry me some day"

Hyunjin flushed at Jisung's statement. Even though it was probably moving fast he knew what he wanted.

"I'd marry you right now if you asked me to Sungie"

"Really?"

"Mhm" Both of them were smiling like there was no tomorrow. Jisung held hyunjin's hands tightly.

"Well I don't have a ring right now, and when I do I promise to give you a proper proposal. But for now I guess I'll just go with this... Hwang Hyunjin, will you marry me?"

Tears started slipping down hyunjin's cheeks, but this time they were happy tears. "Yes!" They quickly embraced each other and shared a kiss. They stayed as close as possible throughout the ride and were beaming with happiness.

Once the got to the mansion they went straight inside to the livingroom, never letting go of each other's hands. Instantly they were greeted by everyone.

"MY CHILD" Yoojin was the first to hug hyunjin, nearly squeezing the life out of him.

"I missed you too Noona" After a moment hyunjin got through his hellos everyone. When they sat down with the others they began to hear yelling from another room. Hyunjin watched as Jisung face palmed.

"I don't even know how they function"

"Who-"

"BEOMGYU, TAEHYUN, HUENINGKAI!!!" 3 boys ran through the livingroom, jumping over anything in their way. A tall boy with pink hair followed.

"Aish... these kids"

"SOOBIN HYUNG?!" Hyunjin was shook to see his manager.

"Oh- hey jinnie"

"I thought my group was crazy"

"Nope, mine is pure chaos. Anyways lunch is ready"

They all gathered in the kitchen as Hyunjin questioned Soobin thoroughly. He was stunned when Soobin told him he was the leader of a Mafia group as well. Everyone sat down and ate lunch together, the day was full of chaos, the good chaos. Everyone was also estatic when Jisung and Hyunjin told them they were engaged already.

Looks like even Mafia leaders Can have a happy ending after all.