Damarion Herrera (1)

-Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending-

"Finally," Alisa, my gamma, sighs contentedly, "we get to go home and leave the extensive training behind. Damn! It was about time. One more day in here will land me into cardiac arrest."

Joe, my beta, snorts. "Talk about exaggeration."

"Oh, shut your a-hole, King. Don't act like you aren't dying to get out of here. You're the one who complained the most after each session, whether it was in the morning, afternoon or evening. So, why don't you bug off and leave me be," Alisa shot back while packing up the last of her things.

We are currently lounging in her room like we always do after an intense training since it is the only place where you can relax without being disturbed by hormonal or hyperactive wolves. Tonight will be our last night at the camp, as tomorrow every wolves are returning to their respective packs.

This camp is the home of all my firsts. First party, smoke, drink, hook up, you name it. I have experienced mostly everything here, and to say it was fun would be an understatement. I have taken both female and male wolves just to find out my sexual orientation, and my experiment was a success. I will surely miss this place along with all the wolves I have met during the five years.

"If I do that, you'll come looking for me because you can't stand being apart from me," Joe smirks, knowing what he said earns him a few points. These two are mated to each other, but have been friends since they could walk. So, arguing like an old married couple is an everyday thing.

Alisa growls in defeat while Joe's teeth are on display. I swear to the gods and goddesses, that if they were not each other's mate, one of them would have ended up with a broken bone or bleeding nose by now. It is just how far they usually took their ranting before. One of them would not be satisfied if the other was not grunting in pain.

Violent creatures indeed.

"Hey, Dama, pull your head out of whatever dreamland it has gone into," Joe's playful tone catches my attention. "We should be having fun since this is our last day. I'll go get some booze from the guys, and Alisa will bring out the snacks. I know she has some hidden somewhere."

"Well, they're all mine and I don't see why I should share them with the likes of you," she retorts quickly.

Joe stands up, and saunters in Alisa's direction while the latter continues to keep him from reaching her by stepping backwards. I watch as Joe makes a run for it, causing Alisa to leap over me and land successfully on the other side of the room. If I do not put a stop to their playful banter right now, we will never get to do anything else for the rest of the night.

"Alright, alright. I've had enough of you two. Joe, go run your errands and Alisa share those snacks. You'll have plenty more tomorrow when we get home," I command them before going to the bathroom.

"I, I, Alpha." They both respond simultaneously.

My wolf mentally growls in approval even though he was aware of how jokey these two are. The only time they are serious is when they have pack duties or anything they deem important enough to earn their full attention. Apart from that, they are light-hearted and great companions, if you ask me. So, even when they annoy me to no ends, I'll still keep them near.

Leaving the bathroom, I see that I am the only person in the room. I wonder where these idiots have gone to now. Turn your back for a minute and just like that, they vanish. Sometimes I want to be the one stomping down on them both, instead of them doing it to each other. I bet you a hundred bucks, they are doing the dirty somewhere out there. Insatiable creatures.