An Unlikely Alliance!!/ Garlic Jr!!

3rd Person POV

Meanwhile, Yang and Y/n were out hunting some Grim with only their Fists as True Martial Artists would and They were beating up An Alpha Ursa in Tandem while the beast can do nothing but try and fight for its life!

Y/n Punched the Alpha Ursa in the eye and the Spikes on his Knuckles Punctured its eyes leaving it Blind as Yang Spin Kicked it in the face sending him to tumbling to the ground!

Y/n/Yang: "Kamehameha!!!"

They both Fired their attacks and The Alpha Ursa was Vaporized on Impact with A Huge explosion!

Yang: "Whew! That was Cool! That was Yang-Tastic!"

Y/n: "Heh, Yeah. It was hard to believe that only 6 Years ago that you destroyed an Entire Army."

Yang: "Hey I couldn't have done it without you either! You really did the brunt work!"

Y/n: "Yeah, Thanks, Yang."

Just then Yang's Scroll began to ring and she Picked it up and answered!

Yang: "Yello?... Yeah.... Yeah... Where's Ruby?... Huh?... What?... What!?...."

Y/n: "What's wrong!?"

Yang: "Ruby has Been Kidnapped!"

Y/n: "WHAT!?"

Timeskip!

Yang and Y/n ran into the School Infirmary to see Ren and Nora in their Hospital beds bandaged up, Weiss and Blake, looking rather Sorrow, and who else was there But Piccolo standing there with A Few wounds on his body! 

Yang then Lit on Fire as she Charged at Piccolo!

Yang: "PICCOLO! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Everyone was Forced to Hold Yang Back as Piccolo Just stood there bored out of his mind as he then began to speak!

Piccolo: "Shut it Xiao Long I didn't do anything. I was attacked by the same group of guys who beat the shit out of me and Kidnapped your Little Sister. I'm Afraid I know where they're Going Also."

Blake: "How do you know?"

Piccolo: "Just some Natural Instinct."

Just then Bulma And Chichi ran in with A Gorgeous Blonde woman in A Black Formal Dress walked in behind them looking kinda annoyed!

Chichi: "Oh my God Yang are you Okay!?"

Bulma: "What happened to Ruby!?"

Piccolo: "Am I chopped Liver?"

Glynda: "I'm so sorry but the Ms.Briefs Helicopter landed on school grounds and I couldn't stop them from Just running in."

Bulma: "I am so sorry Ms

Bulma: "I am so sorry Ms. Goodwitch! We'll park that somewhere else as soon as possible!"

Pyrrha: "But how are we gonna find those guys!?"

Piccolo: "HELLO! If anyone was listening to me I may Know where they are all At!"

Weiss: "Really? Then where are they?"

Piccolo: "There is A Castle very Far away from here where I Believe they are Hiding."

Meanwhile in A Castle very Far away!

The Three Goons had Taken Ruby and the Last Dragon ball to their Master Garlic Jr. who was quite shocked by them kidnapping A Girl!

Garlic Jr: "So Let me get this straight? You Kidnapped A Girl!?"

Nicky: "Well, TBH The Dragonball was on her!"

Sansho: "Yeah, and she isn't A Big threat or anything. All she's got was this Scythe Gun and That's it."

Ginger: "Yeah! She ain't that bad!"

Ruby: "LET GO OF ME YOU JERKS! MY SISTER WILL KILL YOU!"

Garlic Jr: "Wait! Who is your sister?"

Ruby: "Yang Xiao Long."

Garlic Jr: "THE WORLD CLASS MARTIAL ARIST!? Oh shit!!"

Nicky: "Oh This can't be Good! I think it's best if we use the Dragon balls now sir!"

Galric Jr: "Right! Right! Right! Quickly let's summon Shenron!"

They all quickly ran outside with Ruby being Dragged behind and Garlic gave out the famous Chant!

Garlic Jr: "Yo, Shenron! Wake the fuck up!"

The 7 Dragonballs then light up and A Massive, Green, Horned, Snake-like Dragon was summoned as it wrapped his entire body around the castle and began to speak in A Super deep and Intimidating Voice!

This was Shenron! Earth's Wish Granting Dragon!

Shenron: "I am the eternal Dragon Shenron. Say Your Wish and I will Grant it. Oh, Hey Ruby You need someone revived again?"

Ruby: "No Not really Mr.Shenron but what I can use is-."

Shanshou then shuts her up as she tries to bite his hand!

Garlic Jr: "Shenron! Grant me Immortality!"

Shenron: "Are you sure you don't want- Wait?What?"

Garlic Jr: "I-Immortality, I want Immortality... Is there something wrong Shenron...?"

Shenron: "Oh No! You're Probably the person in forever to actually ask for Immorality! Congrats Man! You Wish had been Granted!"

Garlic had been Granted Immortality before Shenron disappeared into A Bright light and the 7 Dragonballs flew out into different directions across the Planet!

Garlic: "Yes! Yes! YES! I FEEL SO POWERFUL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Ruby: *Muffled* "This can't be Good..."