1️⃣ Invitation ?

This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2 So if you haven't watch it, please watch it first because there will be some spoiler mention here:)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I don't own any of the characters, Boboiboy is originated and belong to Monsta/Animonsta Studios
.
.
.

After defeat Rata ka boboiboy and his friends at tupar A hq because TAPOPS station was destroyed .

"Hi guy good morning "said boboiboy comeing out of his room. "hi boboiboy good morning " said yaya and ying ."hey boboiboy "said fang and gopal comeing throw the hallway . Then commander coco ci call. "boboiboy, fang ,gopal,ying and yaya" call commander .yes commander they greeted ."you guys have a invitation" said commander ." Invitation who invite us "commander ask boboiboy . "Invite from general amato and maskmana" said commander . "Wow what fro commander "ask gopal ." I don't know but you guys have to stay there for 3 weeks" said commander ."okay commander" said all of them."now go and pack your things your leaveing tomorrow now dismissed" said commander. They all went to there rooms.

At boboiboy room

Boboiboy and gopal was packings there thing.

"Boboiboy do you know about general amato" ask gopal. "No gopal why "ask boboiboy. "oh nothing "said gopal. "hey guy" suddenly fang come to room and boboiboy fall to ground because that. "fang don't you know how to nok "ask boboiboy putting his cap. "oh sorry" said fang . "what is the harry "ask gopal."no i found grate news about general amato" said fang . "what is it tell us " said gopal . "look at this i found he has a two sons one of them is legendary Shadow Whisperer Captain Black wing and other one's name is aaron it says he is a good singer and a grate fighter "said fang. Then boboiboy get very nervous and start sweatting and fang sew that . "Boboiboy are you okay" ask fang . "yes yes i am okay fang" said boboiboy and fang continue the story

After 15 minutes

"Okay guy that's it good night" said fang . "good night fang" said gopal and boboiboy .

7.00 a.m. in the morning

"Boboiboy ! boboiboy !wake up" said gopal ."what is it gopal "ask boboiboy ."we going to be late" said gopal . "WHAT "boboiboy shout and use his lightning speed and with in a minute he was ready . "Let's go gopal" said boboiboy ."okay let's go" they went to the spaceship and ying yaya and fang all ready there."hey what you two took so long "ask ying . "It's not me ying it's boboiboy, he over slept" said gopal. "Sorry guys" said boboiboy . "it's okay let's go" said ochobot and the spaceship take off and fly to the the station .

Vote and comment . Hope you guys like it Bey 👋👋