Chapter I: Birthday One Night Stand 🔥

Chapter 1
Birthday One Night Stand
- Song: Whip Appeal by Babyface -
- Smut Warning -

Sitting in the back of the restaurant, drinking my glass whiskey,  I wait for my client to come

Sitting in the back of the restaurant, drinking my glass whiskey, I wait for my client to come. He was running late... like over an hour and a half late. That's strike one. Men like that makes my pussy crawl, they are so fucking disrespectful and full of it. Just because they are some big shot cocky ass mobsters for a split-second, they think they can walk over somebody like me or my family. Well... they have met the right one tonight.

Finally, he walts in my restaurant being late. The guy look like a cheesy white guy who would work in Corporate America type of job. His hair was brown with blonde highlight. He's wearing dark grey suit with leather shoes. You could tell it was expensive meaning he really didn't give a shit about his money. He talks to one of my female bartenders, Kendall, trying to flirt with her but she rolls her eyes and point to the back. She flips him off once he leaves. Ah I love Kendall's personality.

He walks to the back towards me. "Hey there,I'm here to see the boss man Apara sweet cheeks." He gives me a cheesy smirk. "Hurry up because I have places to go." He snaps his fingers at me as he looks at his watch as if he was the one giving this meeting.

I roll my eyes and down the rest of my whiskey that was in my glass, "I'm here to talk to you. What can I help you with?" I look up to him and smile.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes, "Yeah okay." He chuckles, "Look here, tell your boyfriend, fuck buddy or whatever that I don't need to talk to his little girlfriend or his okay. I need to see him NOW BITCH! I don't have all fcuking day to be playing around with you fucking people!" He yells. "It's bad enough I had to come to this urban side of town anyways. He whispers under his breath.

Breathe Dalia. Strike number two. Someone has a quick temper and is smelling themselves too much.

I sigh and smile again. "Sure thing. Follow me." I get up from my seat and walk to the back. He follows me to the back of the club. The one thing that pisses me off is that he places his hand on my lower back, moving it down to my ass and getting a big grip of it. I deeply sigh as I walk to my the office.

When we make it to the office door, I give the secret knock and open the door for him. He smiles and slap my ass, "Thank you doll face. Maybe after I'm finish I can take you back to my place." And that was strike number three. I give him a shy yet slick smile and play along, "Yeah... maybe." I say in my sweet and high pitch tone, and let him walk in first. "After you sir." I gesture him inside.

When he walks in, the first thing he is met by was the boys grabbing him and beating him senseless. "So I hear you like to disrespect women, like Dalia?" Issac ask him and looks at me. The guy looks at me with a confused look on his face. "What her? I thought she was the latest hoe that your boss was fucking."