Chapter II: Back to Reality

Chapter 2
Back to Reality
- Song: Back to Reality by Soul II Soul -

I slowly wake up to see that I wasn't in my own home and feel someone holding on to my waist

I slowly wake up to see that I wasn't in my own home and feel someone holding on to my waist. I turn my head just to see Alex still asleep. I look at the time on the alarm clock to see that it's ten minutes past six. I gently take his arms away from my body and quietly get out of bed. I walk into his bathroom and take a quick shower. When I get out I see that Alex was still asleep. I slowly and quietly get out of bed and get dress, writing a little note and leave something for him to remember me. After I leave his room, I make him breakfast and leave it on the table for him. Hey, if a man dick you down that good at least you could do is make him a meal.

I quietly walk out of his place after preparing his meal. Walking outside his gate I wait for my Uber to get here. As soon as my Uber arrive, I ride all the way to my destination. When I get home I take another shower and get ready for work. Today I just put on my jeans, white spaghetti strap bodysuit, a brown cardigan, my nude heels and a beige hat to top it off. I've always been the type of woman to wear something very laid back and/or earth tone or nude.

I work as a home designer, realtor, and own many Real Estate companies in Atlanta, which is a lot of work for me

I work as a home designer, realtor, and own many Real Estate companies in Atlanta, which is a lot of work for me. Grabbing my briefcase, phone and keys, I walk outside to my car, get in, start the engine and drive out of my drive way. I quickly grab my breakfast order from Starbucks through a mobile order and drive to work. Traffic wasn't that bad, so I got to work an hour early before my employees would come in. I always like coming to work early before my workers come in. It gives me a little piece of mind for some reason.

Once I walk into my head office, I place my briefcase on the desk and sit down. Looking at my paperwork about a few of my apartment complexes, Erykah walks in chirper as fuck. "Good morning birthday bitch!" She smiles.

I smirk, looking up at her, "How was your night with Mr. 'Me Likey'?" I lean back in my chair. "I should kick your ass for leaving me there after I told you not to," I raise my eyebrow.

She smirks and bite her lip. "Girl I'm sorry, but he put me under a spell with his words and his hands. Before I knew it, we were back at his place doing things I wouldn't want my Mama to know. But I left without him noticing." We both laugh. "Well what happen to you and your guy last night, Charm?" She ask.