Three

I woke up the next morning and stretched, already taking in the fact that i was in the slender mansion and that i would stay there for who knows how long. I got out of the room and walked downstairs, into the kitchen, just to find my brother fighting with a black haired girl. This lady wore a white mask with very feminine lips painted black, as well as the eyes' sockets. she had black hair and a dark hoodie on;somehow this girl reminded me of Jeff. She held a knife closely to his chest as he gripped onto her sleeve, the look on his face showing clearly that he wasnt scared. He was mad.

'Jeff!' I exclaimed, using my powers to take the knife away from her. She looked confused at first but proceeded then to pull Jeff's burnt black hair. He whined slightly and that set something off in me. I forced my abilities into lifting the slim young lady in the air and turning her upside down.

'What the actual fuck?!' She yelled, attempting to come down.

'thank you, lil sis' Jeff said, smirking as he glared at her.

'Is this Jane? i asked him. He nodded.

She threw a poisoned look at my brother before focusing her eyes on me.

'Bitch take me down right now! Who do you think you are?!' Jane barked.

'Im his sister violet. So mess with him again and you'll see' i warned her, instantly hating anyone that wanted to lay a finger on my beloved older brother. Jane laughed hysterically.

'Oh, dear, he's not your brother anymore! He's a monster, don't you see? A killer!' She said.

'And your point is?' I asked.

'I hurt him because he hurts people! You should hate him!' She yelled at me.

'Surprise, honey! Im a killer too! I killed when i was 5 years old!'i exclaimed. My brother stared at me in pride and Jane in shock and anger.

'Disgusting little prick' she mumbled.

'Look, just stay away from us, okay? Cause next time i wont me this nice'.

'Nice? You're almost as bad as he is!' She laughed. I was pretty fed up by that time, so i grabbed the knife and made a long cut in the base of her throat. Not deep enough to kill her though. A sudden thought made me freeze. I could kill her if i wanted to, it was in my hands, in my power. I grinned at the idea.

'I dont care. Touch him one more time and you're dead, okay?'. Jane didn't reply so i pressed her wrist with my powers until i could see a red mark starting to form.

'Okay, okay, okay!' She yelled in pain.

'Good. Now, get lost' i growled, letting her fall into the cold, hard kitchen floor. She disappeared of the room almost running and i smiled, turning to see my brother.

'Well, good morning to you too' he said, smiling as well.

'God, shes a...' I growled.

'Annoying little whore who needs to get a life?' He asked.

'Exactly' i giggled. Just then the back door opened and hoodie, masky and Toby walked in, joking around and laughing. They were covered in blood and Toby was carrying his hatchets. So they were out doing whatever slenderman told them to. uhm...

'H-hey-y V-v-violet!' Toby greeted, cracking his neck.

'Hi, Toby. Hi, guys' i smiled. 'Want some breakfast?'.

'Sure!' Masky exclaimed.

'Cool, ill cook something. What do you guys want?' I asked them.

'Cheesecake!!!' Hoodie and masky yelled at the same time. I couldn't help but smile at my new friends.