The First Time (Grayson)

Your P.O.V

"Jeez it's frikin hot today!" Grayson exclaimed. You and Grayson were chilling outside next to the pool. He was scrolling through his twitter probably following fans and stuff and you layed in a lawn chair enjoying the summer aroma. "It's hot, but it's nice." You said. You closed your eyes and soaked in the warm sun inhaling and exhaling. The light shining through your eyelids suddenly turned dark. You opened your eyes revealing Grayon's face less than an inch away from yours. You smiled and he kissed your lips. You pulled away his sun kissed face and stood up wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulled you in for another kiss picking you up. You wrapped your legs around him and what started as a few kissed suddenly turned into a heated make out. "Grayson!" You gasped as he kissed your neck. "Yes my love?" He stopped. "Can we go to your room?" You asked. He smirked picking you up and running inside. You sucked and kissed his neck while he carried you through the house. When you reached his room he threw you onto the bed crawling on top of you. While he kissed you aggressively he lifted your shirt up and ripped it off your body. You did the same to him. As he was about to remove your shorts you stopped him. "What? What's wrong?" He asked. "Grayson. I'm scared." You felt ashamed. You were still a virgin and didn't know what to expect. The farthest you have gone with Grayson was a heated make out and you always stopped him before he took your pants off. "I want to do this, but I'm just scared." You told him with embarrassment. "Babe. You don't need to be embarrassed. We'll take it slow. I love you." He said before kissing you again. He gently removed you shorts leaving you lying in your bra and underwear. You pulled his shorts down and felt the presence of his growing member sticking threw his boxers. Grayson unclipped your bra and flung it across the room. He stared at you in awe. "Your f**king beautiful Y/N." He said making you blush. You sat up kissing him and sliding your panties down trying not to break the kiss. Grayson pulled his boxers off and it was your turn to be in awe. You gulped at the fact that his growing member was quite big. "You ready?" He asked slipping a condom on. "Yup." You said inhaling. Grayson slowly entered you causing you to gasp. "Don't focus on the pain. Just focus on me." He said. You eyes met and you stared at him as he began to thrust. The pain filled your body. "Grayson. It hurts." You whispered. "Don't worry baby it will get better." He said. What Grayson said was true. The pain went away shortly after. You both moaned in pleasure and breathed deep and heavily. "Grayson!" You repeated. "I f**king love you baby!" He kept saying back. After you reached your climax you both collapsed on the bed laying beside each other. "Wow." He said making you chuckle. You snuggle up to him and fell asleep with happiness.

Well um this was a very different imagine... sorry if it sucks. I've never written one of these before :/