𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

"𝑩𝒖𝒛𝒛𝒛𝒛𝒛𝒛𝒛𝒛𝒛𝒛𝒛...'' Krystal woke up hearing her alarm clock just like any other day, and headed straight to her husband's room to check if he had come home or not last night only to realise he didnt, like everyday........she sigh "Why?Why!? Feeling a bit of anger rising in her she thought everyday is fine! I know he has many work and responsibilities but, yesterday!? Tears started to fall down from her eyes, she mutter bitterly "on my birthday,why?"

Its been quite a few year since they started to drift apart because of her hubby Alex's busy schedule....and after he had became the chief executive director of his father company everything has become quite different like before he used to come home at 7pm, spent time with his wife, slept at the same room, used to go on dates, etc....But now, he comes home at 3am or mostly didnt came like today, they now slept at different rooms, he always come home drinking and dont have time to spent with Krystal

It was getting bad day by day as now they often argue about family stuffs.....krystal always thinks that the Alex from college,her love and the one now, her husband are sooo different...she wondered how can someone changed so much.

After coming from bathroom, as she was heading towards the kitchen "𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈" When her phone started to ring, Krystal sees that her hubby was calling though being quite upset she pick up the phone immediately.

"Hello" he said in his husky voice "Sorry for not telling you yesterday that i wouldnt be coming home last night as i had an important meeting with a client" apart from sounding apologitic he sounded bored she thought, as krystal was about to speak something, someone else on the opposite line interrupted her and said "Mr Lee, we got the files from Miss Eva!!

"Seriously!....wow...yea...wait up im coming" he said to his office mates...."Alex...I-" as she was about to say he cuts her saying "ok i will talk to you later!" '𝑩𝒆𝒆𝒑' Krystal stood there, she couldnt believe that he didnt even gave her a sec to talk and hang up on her but that wasnt a new thing.....Krystal laughed bitterly quite hurt from his behaviour she said "Haah! does he even care about me?"

She threw her phone on the couch and just as she was about to enter the kitchen her phone started ringing, again 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 "Again!?"feeling a bit annoyed as she was picking up her phone, she realise that it was an unknown number, krystal thought who might that be. "Hello"...."Hello MRS LEE!!" the person on the other line says excitedly

#

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔:)
ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ,ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ♥︎

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔:)ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ,ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ♥︎