𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

(ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵘᵖˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵃᵗᵉ🙏ᵇᵘˢʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ʷᵒʳᵏˢ😪)

[𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕]

'𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒈' the doorbell rang "coming" Krystal ran towards the door huffing.
When the door opened, there stood her husband Alex looking tired and sleepy.

Seeing him like this made her feel bad towards him and thats why instead of being upset and angry, she puts a bright smile on her face "welcome back" she says only to get a '𝒉𝒎𝒎' as reply....she rolls her eyes "well, take a shower and get ready for dinner" she says while snapping
angrily.

Krystal was setting up the food in the dinner table, when Alex emerged from the shower and sites down. After few mins both of them started eating, as usual Alex is busy with his phone even while eating....Krystal sighs telling many times that its a bad habit but no he never listens, feeling lonely and bore she takes out her phone as well and starts checking her messages

She starts giggling seeing some messages from her besties. Hearing her giggles he stares at her and cough this makes her to drive her attention to him "Is something wrong?" He shakes his head and she nods in a ok way "Is there any good news?" Alex asked "Wow you seems interested!?" Krystal replies feeling a bit shocked as he have never really showed any interest in her things after their marriage.

"Not really, just want to find the reason behind your giggles" he scoffed having a bore look on his face
She sighs "Well, Im chatting with Jenny and Nancy thats way" He looks at her with wide eyes "What?Dont tell me you forgot them!?" "No i didnt, its just....umm....its been a while hearing from them" "hmm, i miss them and our youth days"

she puts a sad smile on her face remebering her college days and how she felt in love with the man in front of her and how everything started to changed after few years of marriage, how they started to drift apart "hmm" he mumble interrupting krystal from her thoughts.

"Umm...since we are already on this topic let me tell you" she tailed off "Jenny called me today...and said that some of our friends are holding a reunion and they've invited us...isnt it exiciting!". He replies with a '𝒊 𝒔𝒆𝒆' seem least bother and continue to eat when he remembers something, he
exclaimed "Oh! I guess thats why Max called me" Max happens to be his best friend or more like his brother and Krystal's senior in college "Max called you?" He nodded "yeah but i didnt get to pick up as i was having a meeting"
she stare at her husband with wide eyes "hey its not a very good thing to do, atleast you could have answered the call and told him to call later or you could have called him back!" She says feeling a bit annoyed.

"Huh! Why call him back now, when i know the reason behind the call"

Krystal couldnt believe her ears, 𝒘𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 she thought, she wanted to say something but didnt bother to waste her energy on him, the air between them was very awkward they ate the rest of the dinner silently.

Just when Alex was about to go to his study room Krystal mumble coldly "Just tell me, are you going with me?" "No! Im having an important meeting with a client" he replied without showing any emotions in his eyes, her heart sank it seems as if she couldnt take it anymore, Krystal burst out "Business Business Business!!! Cant you spare some of your fricking time for your friends!? for your 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆!!?

He sighs "Krystal, please stop...Im not in a mood to argue with you" "Oh really!? Huh! Why do you think we are arguing now? Because of you!! The things your doing is now leading to this arugement!!" Now it seems like he cant take it anymore wearing an annoyed emotion he spoke "Why and for whom do you think Im working all day and night!!?" She had a bitter laugh "Ofc for your father after all its his company, everything was going smoothly before he interfare"

Alex gave her a death glare but this time he doesnt says anything instead he's about to go to his room taking a glass of water with him. "....this '𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡' of yours....is Eva Santos right 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...?" Eva happens to be Krystal's senior as well as Alex's female bestie in college but Krystal only knows how Eva looks at her husband and now it seems like a very good chance for Eva to flirt with her husband as he will be working with her company in the upcoming project.

"Krystal what the heck is wrong with you?" She didnt answer "please stop bringing her up now" he sighs

"Nothings wrong with me but tell me werent you with her on the day of my birthday?" She shrieked looking at the floor having tears in her eyes, a cussed word escapes from his mouth  "You didnt even bother to come home or atleast call me" she whispered

He let a deep sigh "listen krys, Im sorry, you know i have many responsibilities but what your talking is complete nonsense, the way you speaking its like your suspecting me of having an affair for god sake! And with whom, 𝑬𝒗𝒂?"

"Yes Eva!!...they way she looks at you and the way you look at her! It says everything" she shouts tears in her eyes "No......no your not the Alex i know hah....no i cant take it anymore, everything your doing sometimes it urge me to divorce you!!"....𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒑 she thought, it seems like she have said more than she should, she didnt mean to say the word '𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒', Krystal become numbed.

                                #

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔:)
ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ,ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ♥︎

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔:)ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ,ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ♥︎