𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4

'𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘' something broked, Alex broke the glass he was holding, by pressing it so bad

Krystal looked terrified at the scene infront of her, blood was dripping from his hands

She went towards him worrying and shocked just when she was about to touch his hand, he push her she was sorry for what she said and scared "Alex....your hurt...dont be like this...let me treat you" her eyes were wet.

Alex push her towards the wall holding her arms with both of his hand tightly, he groan "Divorce!? Just because Im busy with works and interecting with Eva....You! You! Krystal Young! You know how you look right now hah!? Really pathetic....I never expected this from you."

"Alex, your hurting me and yourself....please let me treat your wound" she says sobbing

He laugh like a insane person, "Wound? This is nothing compare to what you have given me" he says pointing towards his heart, he let her go like he realise that he was hurting her, Alex turns around to go to his study before he does anything regretfull, Krystal stood there shakingly, she thought to herself '𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒? 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒....𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡?'

Coming back to herself, she noticed that he had already left......she went to pick up the broken pieces of the glass, as she bend down to pick....tears started falling making her visions blurry, she groaned as her finger gets cut.

Krystal places that injure finger towards her heart and cries,
"Im stuck between hating you and loving you. I dont know what to do. It hurts living with you but it would hurt to live without you too" she whisper between her sobs.

Few days went in a blink, they didnt interected much barely spoke or not at all. And finally came the day of the reunion.

Hearing a car's honk Krystal ran toward the window to see what was happening, Alex's friends came to pick him up she also noticed a girl's presence, once familiar with her that belong to none other than Eva, Krystal stood there without showing any emotions. She heard the main door closing and soon Alex came in her view, he was saying something to them as he made his way to the car, she kept staring at him. Krystal knew she was jealous but who woudnt be when she knows how Eva feels towards Alex, not only her but the whole college used to know about this. And how krystal never told anyone aside from Jenny that Eva made her cousin bully her after she seems to know that Alex had a crush on her.

She kept on whispering 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 but when she noticed he was too busy laughing with them, she left the scene and lay down in the bed but little did she know that just when she turned around and went to her bed, Alex turn around to see her only to let out a disappoint sigh.

It seems that time wasnt in their favour. Maybe it holds something bad or good for them, we never know
But all we have to know is that love is all about patience.

Just as the clock strikes at 6'o clock Krystal knew its the time to dress up,
she puts some songs in her phone incase her mood gets spoiled from thinking unnessecary things

She takes out her new dress from the closet

She wore the dress and it match perfectly with her black hair and brown eyes, and then went to do her makeup, from an young age she didnt like heavy makeup and only wear makeup when theres an occassion

After taking a last look on the mirror, she went and booked a cab after few minutes they arrive at the destination, "......ma'am?...ma'am!!" The driver shouted and Krystal blinked her eyes in shocked "you seem to be in deep thoughts and didnt realise that we've arrived"

"Oh! Im so sorry" after apologizing she paid the driver and went inside the Hotel where the party was about to take place, it was a very beautiful and mesmerizing hotel, she cant help but feel like she just enter heaven, as she was walking seeing here and there when a familiar voice called her
when krystal turns around she sees two figures coming towards her

"Krystieeeeeeee! Look at you....your looking soooo pretty" Jenny exclaimed
Nancy nodded "Ah long time no see, i missed you"

Krystal gave them a hug and went With them to grab a drink. "Lets sit here" Nancy pointed towards a couch
Three of them started talking like they hadnt met in ages, other friends join them and their laughter fills across room, overall the place was filled with warm, looking at Krystal no one can tell how broken she was cuz she wore a beautiful smile.

"Hey you wanted to tell me something, you know you said on phone that day" Krystal said
"Wait a minute you didnt told her yet" Nancy snap.
They both looks at Jenny's side, "Omg so sorry Krystie i totally forgot" she says laughing awkwardly. "Well we have some good news here" Nancy smirk. Krystal sees her in a gaze that says spill the beans now or else-
"Well Im getting marry" she says in a shy smile "WHAT!?....with whom?" Krystal looks in a complete shock "Well its none other than our romeo, Chris" Nancy winks at Jenny.

"Well now that i see you two were always flirting in college" krystal said in a mocking way. "Eeh nothing happened when we were in college" she replies, "come on, Jen spill your love story" Nancy teases her showing her teeths.

And like that, both of them listens to her story, how after graduating they went to study business abroad and there Chris proposed her under the moon in a beautiful beach, Nancy and Krystal were smiling because both of them knew that he loved her since they were young enough to understand the word 'love' he was one year older than her.

But as Jenny had a crush on someone else in college, he didnt get the chance to confessed, till now no one knows who she had crushed on, not even her besties.

#
_

_____________________________________

Im an idiotಠ_ಠ who doesnt know how to describe the dress thats why i put on the picture, when i will know imma go remove the pic and plus theres alot of grammatical mistakes please forgive me:")
_

_____________________________________

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔:)
ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ,ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ♥︎