10. I'm afraid-

𝓘'𝓶 𝓪𝓯𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭-

𝓘'𝓶 𝓪𝓯𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭-

Dear diary

I'm afraid

They give a pause. Drops of tears falling on the paper and shriveling it up in that area. They didn't want to write this but they didn't know who else to talk to.

Heart aching with pain and eyes burning with tears. Their hand trembles are they clutch the pen tight in their hands. They bite their lip down to stop the muffles that are escaping their lips. Fresh tears wetting up the dried ones on their cheeks.

They close their eyes, making their cheeks wet again and writes.

I'm afraid he didn't do it on purpose. I happened to run into one of his friends today. One of his volleyball friends to be precise. I ran like a pathetic idiot and scraped my knee on the side walk in this process. He was walking fast and I had to go to him.

I asked him, what happened to Namjoon and why he wasn't showing up at the beach anymore. I haven't noticed his painful face because I was anxious to get answers.

"You are?" A guy whom people might describe as computer graphics asked me.

"I'm his friend. We met at the beach!"

I lied. Well it was partly a lie. We really met at the beach.

"Well, Namjoon hyung met with an accident a month ago. You didn't know?" His voice was dead flat. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Is he okay?" My heart was pounding fast.

"He is in between okay and not okay," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice started to shake.

"He is in coma."

Dear diary, he is in coma. It's not that he didn't come. He couldn't come. I feel so fucking horrible for thinking mean things about him.

What do I do now.

What do I even-