Sad Enhypen one-shot (Hyung line)

Enhypen random sad scenarios

<Lee Heeseung>

I cried in front of him over and over again. We're in the park with nothing but the yellow street lights and the dim moonlight shining on us. We've been together for so long and now he wants us to be over? "Why! Why! Why! Why!" I hit his chest over and over again and he held my shoulders pushing me back gently telling me to stop. "I fucking love you! You fucking said you did too!" I hit his chest one last time and wiped my tears from my eyes. "I gave you my whole heart, I poured my time and effort for you, I went out of my way to make you happy. I love you, I thought it'd be us, us! Us who would build a family, us who would travel the world, us who would take our kids to their games, performances or whatever they enjoyed. All the things we talked about..." we stayed silent for a few seconds till he finally spoke

"You want to know the real reason why I want to break up?" He said lifelessly with nothing but coldness in his eyes. He didn't even show any emotion at all, not a single sight of pity towards me. "I'm seeing you cry and hurt in front of me and I feel nothing towards you"

<Park Jay>

"You got to pick yourself up!" My friend tried convincing me as I took another shot of vodka. "5 more please" I ignored her and asked the bartender, he pushed the 5 shot glasses in front of me and I drank 2 straight ones in a row. "Y/n stop it" I took another shot with tears in my eyes, as I was about to drink the fourth one my bestfriend grabbed my wrist stopping me "y/n you have to st-" "I can't ok!!" I raised my voice as my voice cracked. I looked at her as tears fell from my face "I thought that after we broke up and I'd see him again I thought I'd be fine" I took another shot "I thought if I saw him smile and be happy with someone else and it didn't hurt then that would mean that I made it" I rested my arms on the bar table in front of me as I stared straight into nowhere. I choked on my tears as I breathed heavily from being tired after all the crying. I faced my bestfriends with a forced smile "after 7 fucking years of trying to move on I thought I did" I chuckled fakely and held one of the shot glasses looking down on it and looking back at her. My face scrunched up from what I was about to say "after I saw him smile again I thought I did make it... *scoff* not until a little kid came to him and called him dad..."

<Sim Jake>

"Can't you just fucking leave me alone!" He shouted at me by the beach where we first became boyfriend and girlfriend... but that was 5 years ago. We met up here accidentally and I tried talking to him. "Jake, please" I grabbed his wrist but he pushed me away making me fall on the sand. I slowly stood up and brushed away the sand bits on my clothes "how many times do I have to say it y/n?! Leave me alone! I don't ever want to see you again!" Each word hit me like a knife slowly and painfully piercing through my heart. "No wait! Jake!" "Ugh!! What does it take for you to leave me the fuck alone?! Can't you get over it y/n?! We broke up a year and a half ago and you still haven't moved on?!" I bit my lip to help prevent me from bursting out to cry "oh so you did?!" I answered knowing well I was gonna get hurt with what he was gonna say "Yes! I moved on 2 months after we broke up!" My mouth was left agape. We were together for 3 and a half years and he moved on after only 2 months? "Look I don't want to see you and I don't love you anymore! Can't you just live without me" I furrowed my eyebrows and wiped my tears "I only stopped you to tell you that yes, I can live without you, I just don't want to" "then why do you still keep chasing me?" I chuckled sadly and looked at him with a painful smile as tears fell from my eyes "I just wanted to see" he scoffed "see what" "I'm just hurt because I could see that you turned out to be everything you promised you'd never be"

<Park Sunghoon>

I smiled brightly as I wore my gown. It was a nice light pink almost white gown. I held a bouquet of flowers and took a deep breathe. You can do this. My bestfriend went over to me with a giant smile on her face. "Are you excited?" "Of course I am! Who wouldn't be excited at a wedding right?" I chuckled. Before she could say anything we had to take our places. I gripped onto the bouquet of flowers tightly and held back my tears. My heart pounded against my chest like it was screaming to get out. The doors opened and that's when I saw him. My best friend, the one and only person I love. He was with me through my hardships, we grew up together, we spent every single day playing with each other and ice skating. I was always his partner, actually everything we did I was always almost his partner. He looked at me and gave me a nod with a smile and tears formed in his eyes. I broke into a smile and teared up as well. My chest went up and down from my breathing as I started getting light headed. Stay strong y/n, you can do this. I walked a bit more till I was in front of him by the altar. My love, my ice prince, my Hoonie, he was smiling from ear to ear, you could tell how excited he was. His eyes sparkled like it did on the ice. I mouthed a 'you got this, I love you' and he mouthed back a 'thank you, I love you too' I smiled sadly. I took one last breathe and painfully stepped to the side for his bride, well my other best friend to pass. I guess that's all I am... his best friend. I thought as I watched them kiss...