Enhypen sad imagine || maknae line

<Kim Sunoo>

Flashbacks of when my boyfriend and I got together for the second time. We had broken up yet I decided to give him another chance. We went from friends to lovers to enemies to friends and to lovers and now... *scoff* I don't even know what I was thinking back then. I don't even know what I'm thinking right now. I was stupid yet I was glad I met him. He taught me a lot of things I'm grateful for yet he made me experience things I wish I never experienced. Passing by the different stores in the mall going window shopping while I had a starbucks drink in my hand, someone caught my eyes which made me grip onto my drink. We stared at each other remembering everything we've been through. We weren't on good terms yet weren't on bad. We broke eye contact and passed each other like any other person we don't know. I breathed in and closed my eyes. I felt relieved but also sad and empty. I miss him but I guess we're doing fine on our own. I blinked multiple times to not let my tears fall on my face. I nodded to myself and continued my day like I never saw him.

then I realized after years of not talking... we were better off strangers than anything we ever were

<Yang Jungwon>

I was getting dressed to surprise Jungwon at his taekwondo competition after I told him I couldn't make it. It was his birthday today so I planned on surprising him after. I checked myself in the mirror one last time making sure I looked great for him. I smiled, happy with how I looked today. Grabbing my bag and his gift I rushed to drive there since I was running a bit late. I bit my bottom lip from smiling too much on how excited I am to see the look on his face when he sees me. I parked the car and rushed in. Once I entered I saw people standing up to leave. Shit I'm late! I turned my head left and right holding onto his gift in my hands trying to find him. I looked straight and I saw him wiping off his sweat with a towel. Jungwon! I was gonna run to him but I stopped and my hands started shaking. My legs felt weak and my heart started beating fast. A girl hugged him and he went and kissed her. She smiled and congratulated him and he swung his arm over her shoulder introducing her to his friends. I was excited to see the look on his face when he saw me, but instead I saw the look on his face as he smiled brightly at another girl.

I knew and believed with my whole heart nothing in this world ever lasted, but for some reason, he was able to fool me for a while

<Nishimura Niki>

I rushed to Niki excited to see him after class. I grabbed onto his hand and he turned to me annoyed. I offered if he wanted to study for our quiz together but he denied saying he wanted to hang out with his friends. He walked away leaving me alone in front of his locker. People started whispering about me and saying how pitiful I was. I walked away from the embarrassment and headed to my house. We were the campus crush, everyone envied our relationship but now they just feel pity towards me. Should I end this before he does? Would it just benefit both of us? Night time finally came and I felt like taking a walk in the park. I called Niki, sure of my decision. He arrived wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. I smiled sadly seeing him. Asking him if he remembered this place and he just gave me a cold reply saying it was the first place we met and became bf and gf. I could tell he wanted to get over whatever drama I'm doing but this is the last time I'm gonna be with him like this anyway so might as well make it count. Calling him I held his hands and smiled at him. I teared up staring at his eyes. Those dark, cold eyes... looking at him with love and sadness I finally knew he changed into someone else.

As we changed and grew apart, I found a stranger in the boy I once knew and loved