One

"Her name itself is an emotion"

This chapter has a soundtrack.

~🌹~

Her dark brown eyes squeezes in when she tries and scrutinises what the teacher is saying with the pencil which is stuck between her lips does not make anything anymore distractible, her straight ash brown hair parted early from between both the sides neatly tucked in with her ears giving a glamorous side view of her face.

She is trying hard to focus in her book which is set up on top of the desk which gives a directly view to her eyes, but her eyes just denies with her brain and instead decides something else. The blabbers written on the white board where Mr. Lee is quoting one of the economic problem which is exactly copied from the book and nobody in the class seems to realise the fact that he is fooling everyone saying its his personal notes but the truth will harshly get kicked in your system if you just open the book.

I hardly think anyone even pays attention in the old hag's class as I can hear the sound of some chewing gum loudly in their mouths, some whispering and talking not prying in the teacher's business. She fails too as her brownish eyes now look outside the window, and the pencil is no longer stuck in the trap of her naturally red lips but now sketching something on the notepad of hers which she usually carries around with herself.

I look away from the enchanting distraction and reluctantly take out the sneaked in book I had gotten inside the classroom, which is not allowed to do so in the premises of our school. I regret not listening to my friends Taehyung and Jimin who had persistently asked me to bunk this shitty ass class with them.

I was going to agree with them but how can I forget that Sarnai takes the Economics class with me, just to not miss taking a glance at my crush from childhood. Out of 6 subjects it's only three we both take together, and for the day I just get to see her constantly for 35 minutes constantly twice in a row, as we at least have two of the classes together every day.

The bell rings and everybody rushes to exit the class as soon as possible, her concentration breaks and Sarnai shuts her notepad quickly and does what the other students are doing so.

I get on my foot to be out of the class before she does, as I block her entrance as soon as possible to gain her attention, which I enjoy enticing her little patience toying with that particular feeling is always pushing the last button in her system and here comes the moth to the light.

"Jungkook, get lost before I punch you."her eyes showing the angry glint which I enjoy everyday to witness and no wonder has me wrapped around her little fingers. Her awful mouth which pushes only strings of foul words when she sees me, her little snarky side which only gets provoked when I am near has me all excited.

"Oh my little Sarn, how much I love your mouth."I say before stuffing my hands in my pant's pockets on both the sides, before I whisper leaning towards her,"which were chanting something else in the summer break if I am to mistaken."

The memories of that night where we both had messily tangled ourselves together couldn't get anymore better. Her breathy moans, her sexy expressions had turned my whole past sex life experiences when the sex inner goddess had evoke from her being making all my hookups meaningless even though they were from the starting.

Her facial expression which was indicating how angry she was seconds ago now turns into a shy one, making me pinch one of her cheeks to which she winces and smacks my hand away when it touches her smooth skin. My fingertips now grazing upon her upper arm feeling her silkiness of her smooth. Her throat makes a wincing sound when she had just started enjoying the contact of my digits against her. Her eyes flies open and she looks around of us checking if somebody has just caught us, doing absolutely nothing.

"Sarn, what happened?"I can't contain the laughter which is bubbling inside me and I further continue with a chuckling sound which passes from my throat too naturally pissing her further,"Aren't you enjoying my touch, baby?"

"Jungkook, I am not in a mood."she steps away from my body which was towering over her few seconds ago and says those last words before living me alone in the empty classroom with a smile which will not wipe off my face which will lead to an undeniable suspicion to Taehyung and Jimin resulting in not hopping off my dick for the whole day .One thing is clear from her deep breathing I gathered what I had to, I needed to.

Sarnai is needy for me and I know that, how can she not I can sense the pent up sexual frustration between us even before the time we slept together.

~🌹~

Here you go with the first chapter 👀

Thank you for reading💗