Four 18+

"Its the connection we can't explain"

This chapter has a soundtrack.

~🌹~

S A R N A I

"Then take me for yourself."I try my level best to not stutter when I speak my thoughts out to only see him gulp, it felt like he is ready to rip everything inside me today something I will not regret. I made my decision when he had shooed the guy from earlier with his death stare I dont know if it was the intoxicating liquor indicating my hormones to kick in when I saw Jungkook with his shirt which had been unbuttoned not because he wants attention from the woman to get a peep on to his skin which he has anyway without asking for it but just because he can't wear a shirt without two buttons not unbuttoned.

Something about him is so enticing and I make sure that I don't say regrettable things tonight which will be a nightmare for me in the daylight when I wake up from this wet sexy dream about this strikingly guy who can soak every girl's panties once he looks their way.

"I wanted to have you since ages, Sarn."he mumbles against my earlobe making me groan as he licks that region behind my ear giving a reason to stumble and hold onto his shoulder for not falling off as his one alone touch leaves igniting the fire inside me into more and more.

"The feeling is mutual."I whisper against his skin as my lips sucks against his throat. I am drunk but not to the point that I don't gather up what is happening around me. And with every ounce of me I wanna throw everything away for him tonight.

His fingers now teasingly flatters on the lining of my lacy panties, now wanting nothing but his long digits of his hands inside me and I am too much  of a chicken to beg for more. Jungkook does the actions which I have been praying for in my head right now he couldn't create any thing as he acts like the sole god for me to pray. His one finger slips into me and my breath gets stuck in my throat as I manage to moan louder than I expected myself to.

His smirk gets wider when he sees my breathless actions splayed to lets his eyes take in the whole scenery in-front of him. He slips another finger inside the drenching hole as he murmurs " so wet " making me lose my mind in an awe of him.

 "I have never been on my knees for anyone till now, Sarn."He says these words getting my sole focus on him as he kneels down grabbing the calves of my legs to keep me steady parting it gently from between. Another finger slips in which is not making me anymore quieter than before but quite the opposite.

"What do you mean by that?"I ask my breathing not getting any normal.

"I would do many things to you but mark my words baby I want to worship you like nobody has done that to you before."he says it like its the most obvious thing to me making me wonder what   we had been missing out these years just teasing each other always getting our throats cut down by each other.