Chapter -43

You never know when and how your enemy is going to approach you .

Narrator point of view
Time skips to one week 
In this whole week Drake and tanya's relationship was getting a bit better she was opening to him not that much but still since he helped her that day she was being grateful . Drake treated her very warmly and even let her meet Theo's  family with whom she spent 4 days as Drake was not able to spend a day more without her presence and went to pick up tanya . Though Theo was very angry and sad about Tanya's present condition and the life and lifestyle she was being forced into but he could see the affection, possessiveness , love in Drake's eyes for tanya when they met . When Theo's family sat with a dinner with Drake they were shocked to see him apologizing later when tanya went to pick her stuff Drake communicated with each member and told them his point of view . His intentions were never bad regarding tanya , he didn't want her body but instead he yearns for her smile , her hug and her affection which made everyone believe there that despite being a dangerous man not to mention the mafia king one could see the depth his love for her through their conversation . Theo and his family was pleased to know that their daughter is safe and this man will always guard, protect and cherish her . The conversation unfolded after they sat in a uncomfortable silence after having dinner .

The conversation

D:- Drake , T:- Theo , H:- Harper , J:- Joey , A:- Alina

A:- (looking towards everyone ) Mr Blackwell I want to talk to you . In fact my whole family does .
D:- (looking seriously towards everyone ) The truth is that Misses Marco I want to talk first to all of you .
T:- ( he looks towards every member of his family and they nod ) We are listening Mr Blackwell .
D:- (sighing ) I am sorry Mr&Ms Marco .
J:- (shocked ) What!?
D:- Look , I apologize again to you and your family . In my anger and determination to have love with hook or crook I crossed the limits . I wanted her to become my family my everything but in that I destroyed her only family left . I made her and you guys suffer and used you and your family as Tanya's soft corner and forced to get her married  . I accept that my way was wrong and their is  no justification of it but (with that he looked towards Alina and Theo ) I lover her . I can't imagine my life without her . Even when I don't want her to go away from my sight for a single second because of her painful cramps  I agreed to her request to spend some days with you . She was missing you guys very much and her sad eyes and those tears which she was trying so hard to stop need to find relief which was not possible in our house . I am a mafia , a criminal , a person with no remorse but I promise that I will never force myself upon her . I just want her to talk with me , smile with me , laugh with me and to love me .
(With that he fell silent )
H&J:-  (in a calm manner ) Listen Mr Blackwell tanya is our  sister and if you did anything bad to her then we are  ready to fight you and your men if that's means my death . She is my little sister for whom we can do anything and we  mean it .
D:- ( smiling ) Okay , I get that brother in law trust me I will never hurt her .
A:- (noticing the serious situation ) I.. (her eyes tensed after seeing her sons being a bit rude to Drake and moreover drake smiling to them was something unusual .
D:- (noticing her shaking a bit ) I understand and respect their views .
T:-(he was observing everyone ) Mr Blackwell we are not that powerful people but it was my best friend's last wish to see his daughter safe and happy . I hope you fulfill his last wish .
D:- I will Mr Marco .
(Just then tanya came with a duffle bag in her hand containing some of her things she noticed the environment which was calm and felt a bit sacred as she was not expecting the pleasant exchanges of smiles between Drake and Theo )
J:-(moving towards her )  If that douchebag do anything just give me a call I will be there to kick his a** .
T:- ( hugging him instantly ) (whispering ) Is everything alright ? Did Mr Blackwell said something wrong to you or anyone .
J:- (hugging her back ) Everything is fine tanvi .
H:- (joining them ) Hey there my little sister . That guy over there ( your husband he whispered this part ) is such a possessive man .
T:- (hugging him too ) Trust me you have no idea .
(Detaching herself from the hug tanya moved towards the main door after hugging alina and Theo was kissed her cheeks and forehead with affection refusing to let Drake carry her duffle bag )