Chapter-12

(continuing from tanya point of view from the last chapter)

Tanya P.O.V
Hey! get out from my way but they just stood like some freaking pillars. One of the guy started taking steps towards me. I hurriedly looked at my surroundings not even a single soul to call out for help moreover there were some people who were there before but now only mother earth know where they went . Just listen whatever you have to say, say but maintain a distance dude! Nothing the guy just blinked and keep coming forward . Okay tanvi remember if he dares to touch you in a bad manner beat the sh*t out of him my inner voice encouraged me to which I immediately agree . The guy said something in which I assumed was Italian to which the other men bloody giggle . What the f*ck! The guy then stared dragging me towards him and the black mercedes

 What the f*ck! The guy then stared dragging me towards him and the black mercedes

which was standing there. Oh h*ll no. I rotate my hand swiftly and was able to free myself. I pointed my finger toward them and said listen flee before I beat you and trust me I am not bluffing you potato! and then you will be spending your whole pathetic life behind the bars you don't want that do you.  (he definitely has some abs and I called him a potato great where my superb cursing skills went to) The guy again said something to his group in return they nod. Okay get ready for some fighting rolling the sleeves up of my kurta (dress she was wearing) I glare at the mens daring them to make a move. Suddenly a slow punch was thrown in my way which I dodged easily. My wrist was handled by one of them in a deadly grip it will sure going to leave a bruise snatching my hand and hurting myself in the process my wrist was free and I hit the guy in his throat with my head. Another one hugged me from behind jabbing my knee in his ribs which made him loose his grip I kicked him hard in his manly place and he went down speaking in profanity towards me as If I care. The toughest one of them was still present the moment he tried to punch me very fastly I grabbed his hand and throw him harshly on the ground he weighs so heavy. Before he can stand again I kicked him in his stomach and threw some mud in his eyes making him roar. The last one was easy few punches one in the throat one in the stomach one kick in thigh for loosing the balance and he was down. Now run!! I was running very fastly in some sort of alley as I am sure they will catch me soon. I need to get help . Dark clouds were now surrounding the sky and it was raining lightly . I need to reach home or better police station . But this alley is not ending . I can clearly heard some heavy footsteps coming in my directions . Hiding behind a big dumpster what I saw was truly horrific. The guy whom I have beaten along with his friend were there along them were at least ten mens who was built pure of muscles . I felt like crying there is no way I will be able to take them down all . They were all in deep conversation taking this as a clue I ran but few of them  had already seen me no worries just keep running . Slipping my hand into my bag I found some marbles my leg were paining moreover my knuckle was slightly bruised from the fight.  I throw the marbles harshly on the ground taking them by surprise and they slipped on it  as now it was raining heavily my dress was stuck to my skin and I cursed myself for wearing this today . Taking a sharp turn in the alley I thanked my stars for saving me but my happiness was short lived as more  men now were standing there  was no way out .

(Imagine various men standing in front of her like this )

Okay I will fight! They were so scary some of them were having scars running down  on their faces  they were very tall with strong body which can crush even a body builder . I was beyond terrified now . Adrenalin was pumping in my heart  and whole body was on  hyper alert. During the fight the guy punches  me so hard on the stomach he was leading on first I was too tired to fight and second my injures form before were hurting very much my knuckles were bruised , my elbow was paining and this punch added to my agony .  After the fight the guy hold me tightly in his embrace please let me go you can have the money if that's what you what, I won't complain to anyone   please it's hurting  let me go Brother ! his eyes softened and he loosed his grip a little bit but not enough to escape. One of them returned with a injection colour drained out of my face I began thrashing harshly . One men hold my hand while one was holding my neck tears were threatening to fall I yelled loudly I am  needle phobic the guy was holding my neck left it the guy holding the injection looked at me I was unable to see anything one of them hugged me tightly I can't even see his face maybe he knows that I am having a panic attack . Please save me krishna! was the last word that left my mouth before darkness succumbed me .

Jackson P.O.V
Me and the boys were chill nothing can go wrong basically we have to kidnap a kid who is barely 18 pretty easy right. Though she was trying to act brave fear was still present in her movement. Sembra cosi Carina che non penso che ci combattera' ( she is so cute I don't think she will fight us ) in return the boys giggled . When I was dragging her towards the car she panicked and was able to free her hand . The way she fight was impressive and good for a ordinary citizen but men like me are trained for combat I was wrong it is true that we should never underestimate anyone.  Groaning in pain I dialed Michael number and told him to bring more men in order to catch tanya. Seeing her terrified Michael gently told her to relax and said her to come with us he even called her sister as she is just like a child to us in return she simply told him to back off and she is able to fight for her defense. Having no other options left we ordered Ryle to take her . The fight between them was so unfair Ryle is 6 feet where as she is just 5'5 or 4  . During the fight Ryle punched her hard in the stomach in return she yelped in pain. Her  dress was torn from her elbow dried blood was present there she  must have fell over the ground . Enough she will have to come with us . Sh*t tanya was having a panic attack I never thought that she will be this afraid of injection . Her breathing was getting laboured , Michael is studying medicines he gently covered her with his jacket and carried her like a baby on his back and the rest of us followed him . He gently placed her on my lap as he was treating her injuries this girl is crazy said Michael . I know man . Let's take her to warehouse . Dylan will take care of her moreover she needs to rest and taking her to the house wil create more problem . Agreed.

A/N:- So my lovely readers   Do tell your views through the comment section and do vote . Update will be next week. Till then stay safe.
💙
Author