Epilogue

Fight for the fairy tale it does exist .

Tanya(P.O.V)

Time skips to five years

Everything had changed in these five years and the change was good and amazing to say the least . My life had been getting more mesmerized with each passing day . Life has been kinder to me . It felt like a dream , I never thought of seeing myself like this happy , content and at peace with myself . I no longer suffer from those nightmare , those mental breakdowns . I thought that life will be never the same again after I lost my parents but he proved me wrong he made me believe that my life is still beautiful and is because of him and our family . In these five years we had grown together , went through the ups and downs of married life and life in general but when I look back at those years I see myself growing and getting better . We talked with each other , laughed with each other , teased each other and for me I have started to love him . Yes I love him . Never in my wildest dreams I will be saying that but in these years He made me fall in love with him deeply and that's what I respect about him the most that he was patient with me , giving me space when required , staying with me in my vulnerable times and respecting my opinions . I had a very absurd way of thinking when it comes to marriage or getting married , I didn't wanted to get married at all . I dreaded it the most fearing that my choice , voice and opinions will not be heard that I will be reduced to a mere object of decorative item or centre of attraction in the household that my individually will be snatched away , that my dream will be shattered behind those closed doors , that my wishes will be trapped like a bird in a cage but he never restricted me , he didn't snatched away my individuality , he made be believe in the power of trust  and above all the power of love . I am happy now . She smiled happily looking at her reflection . She had grown into a strong , compassionate woman who is confident , fierce , bold and yet kind and soft . In these years Jordan and everybody else helped her in every way possible be it in her education , to let Drake allow her to know how to use weapons it was out of curiosity and mere self defense but his possessive side wasn't convinced much thinking she might hurt herself during the training but he can't say no to his wife's wishes and agreed on the terms that he will be the one training her. Today is one of the important days of her life . She is graduation day . Various emotions filled my body as I looked towards the school . It was not your regular school was sure but the people here were ordinary people who liked to go out to eat on weekends , played games , bunked classes , helped each other like a normal school it's about perspective nothing else . Yeah , they can be intimidating and scary  but they never bullies someone rather they are ones who stopped the person and about Zainab She and Tahir had been courting each other for three years and have tied the knot the last year .   She sucked a deep breathe and she stepped down from the car and looked at her school sinking in the festive spirit . Jordan took hold of her hands and led her to the chairs seated in the open garden . He smiled warmly at her and so does her Brothers ( Tanya's brother's in laws they call her sister and she calls them brothers)  who gave her assuring glances and goofy smiles as they sat on their respective places just then the host came and began the ceremony .

Narrator point of view 

The environment was the most positive ones one can find . The students were receiving their degrees as their parents chest puffed with pride and affection . The whole crowd was clapping hard , hooting and making noise lifting the mood of everyone's else there . The graduates were giving speeches one after another thanking their parents and their teachers and hugging their spouse . Nobody can guess that this is some mafia gathering , no pin drop silence , no men and women dressed formally discussing business everyone was living like a common person enjoying those precious and little moments of happiness while they can . Enjoying the present to the fullest , leaving the past behind and not over thinking about the future . It was a rare sight to witness and experience and feel and they were all for it . Soon the teacher announced Tanya's name on the speaker and she stood from her place she looked a bit nervous and anxious , happy , sad that her school life is over it was like mixed emotions . When she reached the stage , her teacher looked at her disappointedly scaring her to the core but when he said those words in the mic he made her  happiest girl in the whole ceremony .