Somebody To You

Pheonix's POV

Everyone, meet Kim Taehyung who thinks the world revolves around him.

Like everyone, he wants to live a comfortable life. Well he achieved that aim. He inherited his father's business and made it rise to a point than anyone could have even imagine. He became a billionaire.

He was really so tough and the only thing he knew was his so called thing call 'work'.

"You should just marry your work." His friends use to say.

But life took a 180° turn when Kim Jisoo enter his life.

The first time he saw her was when she came to Taehyung's company for interview

The first time he saw her was when she came to Taehyung's company for interview. Well, she  pass the interview and became his personal assistant.

The guy sure was having a hard time, trying to get the girl out of his mind.

The Kim Taehyung, who was always so confident, was apparantly stuttering infront a simple girl.

"J-Jisoo. Have you eaten you lunch?" Taehyung ask the girl infront of him.

He may look calm outside, but inside he was having a panic attack. His heart racing as if he had ran a marathon.

Taehyung's POV

Shit. Why did I stutter?

But will you blame me, when she was looking so ethereal with her hair loose open, wearing a light pink suit paired with the matching pink sandals.

"I didn't yet Mr.Kim" Jisoo answered.

Mr. Kim? I hated that. I hated how she was so formal with me. I wanted her to be friendly with me.

"Then, should we go together?" I ask.

"Sure Mr.Kim"

Jisoo close the file she was holding and stood and walk towards me.

"Lets go Mr Kim."

I nodded and we walk towards the company canteen.

We took our food and took a table.

"Eat a lot. Enjoy Mr Kim." Jisoo said and smiled at me brightly revealing her signature heart shaped smile.

Stop it girl. You're gonna kill me with that smile. I don't wanna die so young.

I stare at her as she eat her food so happily. I felt blood rushing my cheeks as I saw her eyes twinkle with happiness.

"Mr Kim. Aren't you taking your food?" Jisoo said making me land back to reality.

"Ah yes."

..........................................

Taehyung's POV

I look at my phone's wallpaper. A picture of Jisoo.

Her photograph really wasn't enough now. I wanted to know her more and as somebody important to her. Her every inch, especially her heart shaped lips, that makes me go through such a hard time everyday.

"You should just tell her that you love her already. Its annoying to watch you staring at her photo whenever you are free." Jimin said.

I roll my eyes and kept the photo inside.

"But I don't think she loves me back too." I sigh, thinking about her loving another guy.

"Why are you giving up before evening starting? But its so funny to see in this state because of a girl." Jimin laugh.

"Shut up Park fvcking Jimin."

Jimin the shortie, raise his hands in surrender.

Should I try confessing?

.......................................

Taehyung's POV

After a long debate, I decided to tell her about my feelings.

I was nervous as hell. I couldn't focus on anything. There was nothing that was distracting me.

Just then the door flung open as Jisoo enter looking so gorgeous as ever. She had her hair loose like yesterday, wearing a dark blue suit paired with white sneakers.

"Good morning Mr Kim. Your signature is needed in this all files." she said holding three foldings and the other hand holding a coffee.

My heart started racing as I saw her walking towards me.

"Here is your coffee and the files." she said as she kept the file on the table and hand me the coffee.

"Then I will go Mr Kim." Jisoo said as she was about to walk.

"Wait."

She turn towards me "Yes Mr Kim. Do you need anything?"

Its now or never Taehyung.

I stood up, place my coffee on the table and walk towards her.

"Jisoo yah."

I said as I took a hold of her hands.

Jisoo looked at me in confusion. I took a deep and started,

"Jisoo shi. I always thought of being a billionaire and I am one now but as I look into your eyes, I don't care about it anymore. I was always thought of being tough but infront of you I can't even talk properly and stutter like a baby. I was denial in first but as I am now honest with myself, I love you Jisoo shi and now all I wanna be is somebody  to you."

Jisoo's POV

I couldn't process the words said to me by Mr Kim just now.

Mr Kim loves me? In like the CEO of this company is confessing to me? In like, is my long time crush confessing to me?

"Jisoo yah. Answer me now will you. Will you date me?" Mr Kim ask again.

I just gave him a simple nod as I was too flabbergasted to say anything.

Mr. Kim eyes widen "really?"

I smile "Yes."

......................................

Taehyung's POV

I look towards my wife, Kim Jisoo. We got married after a few years of dating.

I couldn't help but admire her as she sleep peacefully in my arms.

As I look Jisoo, i can't ever deny one fact, it feels great to be somebody to you.

-phoenix