Plan

Jisoo's POV

"J-jisoo yah. I-i like y-you." the new boy in the campus confess.

And I was about to answer him when I felt a hand snaking around my waist.

I sigh.

Here comes Kim Taehyung, the campus heartthrob.

"Since, you are new here. I am gonna let you go. But print it on your mind that, Kim Jisoo is mine and you aren't allowed to confess your love to her. If you like her, keep that liking to yourself. Now go, before I loose my temper." Taehyung said.

His gaze had the capability of intimidating anyone.

"I-i am s-sorry. I-i didn't k-knew s-she had a b-boyfriend." The guy stutter and walk away, running to be precise.

I turn towards Taehyung who was already smiling at me unlike before when he was looking so scary with the guy.

"Why did you do that Taehyung. That guy looked so intimidated?"

Taehyung frown at the statement and said,

"Were you gonna accept his confession?"

"No but-"

I was cut off with Taehyung's lips on mine. I just look at the guy who was, closing his eyes, kissing me in the middle of the campus football field.

I didn't return his kiss.

After a few minutes, he pull away and smile amusingly at me.

"Even if you wanted to, I won't let you. But I knew, you weren't gonna accept his confession." Taehyung spoke.

I just let out a sigh.

"Oh, I brought you your favourite sweet." he ruffle through his bag and pull out a white plastic.

I took the plastic from his hand and gave a peek inside at the contents.

My eyes widen.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! How am I gonna finish this much sweets and besides, the sweets you gave me last time still hasn't finished yet?!" I pout.

Taehyung just smile at me cheekily.

"As long as you like it. I am gonna buy you tonnes of sweets. Always."

"Don't you have piano classes with Jimin today. Aren't you going?"

"Ah right! I almost forgot about that. Then it looks like I have to get going babe. I will see you after classes. Bye and don't talk to other men." Taehyung said before giving me a peck and then running towards the piano class.

I look at his running figure. He turn around and then wave at me. I wave back and then he finally went away.

He is Kim Taehyung. The campus heartthrob. But I don't know what makes him love me. He confess his love for me. That time, I wasn't yet ready to be in a relationship, so I ask him to give me some time.

He agreed on that and said he will court me for the time being.

Yes. He is still courting me.

We were litreally each other's first kiss. He shoo-es away all the boy trying to get near me. Kiss me anytime and anywhere, like he is my boyfriend.

And well, he is still on the stage of courting.

I find it funny and amusing sometimes.

I just chuckle thinking about our situation.

.............................................

Taehyung's POV

I stretch my arms and a yawn escape my mouth as me and Jimin exited the piano class.