Chapter 10

You quickly dart into the classroom and nearly run into someone.

"Hey! Watch out! Y/N? You look like your hiding... is something wrong?"

Looking to see who's talking to you, you realize it's the girl from earlier. "Hi, Terasaka. And yeah, I kinda am... Suga's stalking me..."

"Suga? He's a third-year, right?"

You nod. "Yeah. He's in the volleyball club I manage."

"Huh, cool. And... why's he following you?"

"He found out I had a crush on someone and now wants to know who it is. Now he won't leave me alone, which makes me want to tell you less!" You whirl around to glare at a certain setter who's walking by the classroom door, trying to act casual.

"So if I leave you alone you'll tell me?" He asks hopefully.

"No! And go to class!"

He sighs and walks away.

"After school practice will be... interesting..."  you mumble, going to your seat as the teacher goes to the front of the room and begins the lesson.

**Time Skip**

You do your best to sneak into the gym unnoticed. You were a little late in hopes that practice would've already started so Suga would be busy and unable to interrogate you.

Letting out a small sigh of relief that practice already started, you put your bag down and go say high to Kiyoko and Yachi. "Hey guys, how was your day?"

"Hi Y/N!" Yachi grins and hugs you.

Kiyoko gives you a small smile, "Hi, it was fine. How about yours?"

"Suga won't leave me alone... he's been following me all day like a WEIRDO!" You say loud enough so he can hear.

"Really? Do you know why?" Yachi asks.

"He heard me mention I have a crush and when I wouldn't tell him who it is he started stalking me!" You whine, being sorta overdramatic.

"You have a crush?" Yamaguchi asks, overhearing the conversation.

Kiyoko nods. You groan at the betrayal.

"Who is it?"

"I'm not telling."

"It's obvious though," Kiyoko says. Yachi nods.

"Then who is it?" Suga asks.

"Kiyoko, I swear if you tell..." you leave your half-formed threat hanging in the air. "Same for you Yachi."

"Don't threaten our queen!" Noya yells while Tanaka makes faces.

"Quit it, Tanaka. You look stupid." Daichi sighs.

"Everyone back to practice." Coach Ukai instructs.

**Time Skip**

You had wanted to leave as soon as you could, but habit had kept you waiting for your friends so you could all walk home together as usual. Now you were stuck with Tsukishima, whose expression worried you...

"So... I heard someone had a crush," he smirked.

You felt yourself tense up, "So? Maybe I do? What's it to you?"

"And you refuse to tell anyone who it is? Except for the girls who claim it's obvious?"

"That sounds about right." You say, keeping your tone cool.

"And why are you sooo determined to keep this hidden?" He asks. His mocking tone starting to get on your nerves.

"He already has someone else in his life. It's not my place to interfere. And it's none of your business, so drop it."

"Tch. Whatever." Tsukishima rolls his eyes. "Have fun being stalked by Suga tomorrow."

"I swear if you don't leave me alone..."

"You certainly making a lot of threats today, aren't you? Not like you'll follow through with them."

Finally fed up with him, you hit him with your schoolbag before walking into your house.