2. First encounter

——POV AKIRA——

The engine of the car was the only thing keeping me awake while my eyes threatened to close. My mind drifted away. I was tired. It was a long week.

The Nakamura familie was a real pain in the ass. It took weeks to get half of the shares of their docks. And they're still complaining. If my old man didn't own them, I would've took my men and killed them al off.

I let out a sight. My left hand man, Daichi, took a sideways glance trough the back-mirror. I shook my head and he turned back. The cars eventually came to a stop around 50 meters in front of the gates. The guards in the front two cars walked out to talk to the gate keeper. After a while the mic in the car sounded. Daichi spoke to the guard, it seemed like there was a trespasser.

I didn't bother to listen to their conversation and looked at my with diamonds engraved wrist watch. It was almost midnight. The lights of the mansion were all lit. A beautiful big bulletproof glass mansion with a 3 meter tall black fences surrounding it.

My stomach twisted at the thoughts of sleeping alone in that big house.

Why is it taking so long.

"What's happening." I asked annoyed.

"There seemed to be a someone on our territory. Dylan is after him right now."

"Is it just one person?"

"Yes."

"Then get going. I'm tired."

Daichi hesitated for a while before giving an order to the cars.

The gates opened and Daichi started driving again. Just before the first car passed the gates, Daichi hit the breaks. My whole body shook.

Is it an assassination attempt?

"Someone hit the car." A voice sounded from the walkietalkie.

Which crazed bastard would even think about standing in front of the gate when they know I'm coming.

My tiredness slowly turned into anger. I could see Daichi looking trough the back mirror. "Open the door." I said. His eyes trembled. But he still did as I asked.

The door opened and I got out. In front of me over half of my bodyguards were surrounding someone, pointing their guns. They were all panting and drowning in sweat. Looks like they've been after that person for a while. I walked up to them.

"Make way!" A deep voice said. It was Dylan. My right hand man. He was in his Hawaiian button up shirt as always. The bodyguards split while still holding out their guns.

Once I got a good look at the person in front of me, I couldn't believe my eyes.

It's just a kid... is this the trespasser?

I looked around confused. My guards lined up, bowing down. But even then they were on their toes, holding their guns with absolute concentration, not taking their eyes off of the kid. Like they were afraid he would dissolve in thin air.

These idiots!

"Put away your damned guns and just hold him down. Aren't you embarrassed. Can't you see he's just a kid. And above all, he's injured."

The kid was still trembling in pain. Not only was he just hit by a car, his right side was bleeding, looks like a bullet scraped his side. Two guards went up to him to hold him down. He struggled, trying to get out. A guard landed a punch right in his stomach.

"Ugh." He let out an almost unheard groan.

He's got balls. Most people would cry out in pain.

One of the guards pulled him by his hair. His eyes finally met mine. He had tiny bruises and cuts all over his face. His eye was swollen and red. The guards must have hit him bad. His soft honey colored orbs shined in the lights. His eyes went wide and I could've sworn I heard him gasp.

"Wow..."

I frowned at his reaction. Did he get hit to hard?