♤THREE♤

You look down to your feet, avoiding gazes from nearby servants as you follow behind Doflamingo throughout the castle. He took extra precautions for the trip back, wrapping countless strings around your neck; ready to cut off your air supply if you ever decided to escape from him. It was very tempting, yes, but the only person dear to you was going to lose their life if you didn't submit to him.

Sighing, you look up and take in all your surroundings. Enormous banners of his jolly roger hung from the ceilings, flowing gracefully in the air. There were various paintings consisting of various objects and locations, but there was one that stood out to you the most. It was a painting of him. He was slouched on a throne wearing a ermine robe and various jewelry, including a crown. He showed his sinful smile of course, but for whatever reason, he still wore his shades. Normally when you get paintings like that you're supposed to see the person's entire face right? You would ask him about that, but you slowly started to lose interest in the whole thing.

His mouth curved into a smile "One of you, take her to the master suite." Doffy says aloud, getting a few of the maids and nearby guards attention. He then gives you one last glance before disabling his powers and leaving you behind.

You grit your teeth at his abrupt words. Master Suite??

This entire stroll was nothing more but a plot to spend more time with Doffy. It was dreadful to think that you'd be spending time with him.

You reached up to your neck to gently caress the delicate skin, hoping to soothe the aching feeling around it. Hopefully there wasn't a mark. In the sudden attention towards your neck, you failed to see the guard reach his hand over to grasp your arm firmly.

Honestly, to think that some man could just touch your stunning flesh without consent was foul.

"How dare you!" You hiss, snatching your arm towards your chest and your hand immediately rubbing over the spot, "I've been grabbed too many times today, who allowed you to touch me with your filthy hands!?" You asked him, purposely pressuring his form to shrink smaller with guilt and embarrassment.

"Now," you continued, still rubbing your arm. "Take me to where I need to go."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Both you and the guard finally made it to the king's sleeping quarters. The room was posh and spacious, probably one of the biggest and luxurious bedrooms you've ever laid eyes upon. Normally you would gawk in admiration with star eyes at something like this, but you quickly remembered the reason why you're here in the first place. Doflamingo wanted you to stay with him. Permanently.

As you walk further into the room, you take notice of the various furniture pieces that were arranged all over. There was an enormous canopy bed placed front and center, showing off all of its velvety sheets and pillows. It had curtains, but each piece of it was tied in a bow to each pole at the front and back of the bed. To the left of the room, a camelback sofa and a standup lamp sat between two golden trimmed dresser sets. Beside the bed, there were two snails that stood on top of a night stand, ready to be used if necessary. On the other side of the room, it was more of a sitting area. Two charmeuse settee benches along with a lounge and chair face each other, forming a square. And in the middle there was a nice coffee table with a vase of flowers and a few books on top.

You had to admit that Doffy had wonderful taste in decorating rooms.

In the corner of your eye, you watched as the guard turned his back and began to make his way out of the room, leaving himself open and defenseless. With a steady hand, you reached into your backpocket and slowly pulled out a throwing knife.