1~ Meeting Atlast

MC POV

I yawned and stretched as I looked through the window. The plane was finally gonna land. I was mesmerized at the view, Duskwood's forests were massive and they were really beautiful, I could stare sit there and stare in awe and not get bored. I was always fond of nature, it calmed me and I found it very beautiful. A melodious voice booming through the planes speaker broke my train of thought. "We have now arrived at The Duskwood Airport" I sighed happily at the thought. After collecting my luggages and checking out I decided to text in the group chat and tell them I'm here. Jessy and the others are supposed to pick up Jake and I, we were arriving the same day.

~Group chat~

MC
Hey guys! I'm here!

Jessy
Finally!!!

Lilly
Yesss!!!

Hannah
Yasss!!!!

I saw Jake was typing something but he erased it. After Hannah was found and everything was settled we decided to make a new group chat with everyone in it, including Jake.

Jessy
We're in the parking lot. Jake is already here with us. Do you want me to come get you or will you come one your own?

MC
Okay. Nah its fine I'll come.

Jessy
Ok great! Oh and MC, what are you wearing?

MC
Oh lol. I'm wearing blue jeans, black top, grey loose sweater coat and black heels.

 I'm wearing blue jeans, black top, grey loose sweater coat and black heels

(

visual representation of what MC is wearing)

Jessy
Nice style😅 Am just checking because I don't wanna run up and hug the wrong person🙊

MC
😂 Ok Jess, I'll be there in a few, bye.

Jessy
Byeee

~End of text ~

Jessy said that Jake was already with them. I wonder what he looks like. I grew more and more excited, nervous and anxious. I quickly scanned the area looking for any clue as to where the parking lost was. Luckily I found a sign board saying 'parking lot this way' and it had an arrow pointing to the left. I followed the direction and ended up in the parking lot, and there they were, a group of lovely people waiting patiently to meet me. A group of lovely people I've grown incredibly close to over the past few months, especially a specific person...or I should say I've grown connected to him...I blushed at the thought.

I heard squeals of excitement, and before I knew it, I was pulled into a heartwarming, crushing hug. Jessy wrapped her arms around me and hugged with all her might, followed by Lilly, Hannah and Cleo. I happily hugged them back. "Can't....breathe..." I managed to say as their group hug grew tighter. They finally let me go and we all chuckled. Next it was Dan, Richy and Thomas to wrap me in an even tighter group hug. "I might die of suffocation today" I joked. They let me go and we all giggled, until my eyes caught a pair of piercing hazel eyes which shone brightly with the sunlight. It was mesmerising and beautiful.