2~ Relaxing

MC POV

Jessy and I proceeded towards the house while Dan brought in my luggages right behind us. Jake and the others already arrived because we saw their cars parked in the driveway.

After ringing the doorbell a happy looking Lilly opened the door and welcomed us in. She stood sideways holding the door for us to come in. We smiled and thanked her. The interior of Lilly's house was just as beautiful as the outside, with gorgeous decorations, a huge living room with modern styled sofas and a nice fire place.

"Keep going Dan" Lilly said, motioning for him to go up the stairs. "MC, Jake follow me, I'll show you two to your rooms. Jake an I both followed her. She led us up the stairs until we reached a not to narrow and not too wide hallway, with doors on both side. "The room on the left is MC's room and the one on the right is Jake's." "Here are your keys", she said smiling, handing both Jake and I a key to our rooms. We smiled and thanked her. " Thanks for helping me with my luggages Dan" I smiled up at him thankfully. "No probs" he replied. "Alright then, I'll see you all downstairs" Lilly waved us off and proceeded down the stairs. I opened my door for Dan to put my luggages in and thanked him once again before he too proceeded down the stairs. I glanced at Jake who was now opening his door.

"So we're neighbors now" he said smiling mischievously. "I guess so" I said chuckling. I then went into my room to check it out. I found myself gaping at the sight. It was stunning. I really liked it, and it was modern styled which made it even better. Lilly really didn't have to do this much.

There was a neatly made bed and two stans at the side, lamps on both. There were two nice glass windows that allowed natural lighting to enter the room. The natural and artificial lighting together with the whole feel of the room made me feel at home. Dark brown certains were placed by the windows. I just love how neatly arranged everything was. I really loved the room. I wondered if Jake's room was just as gorgeous.

 I wondered if Jake's room was just as gorgeous

( visual representation of MC's room )

After freshening up a little I locked my room and went back downstairs only to see an empty living room. I was confused for a second, before pair of hands gently grabbed mine from behind causing me to jump a little. Jessy chuckled a bit before apologizing. "Sorry for scaring you" she beamed. "The others are in the dining room, c'mon." She started walking gently pulling me along with her. We sat down at a not too small but big enough modern styled dining table. Everyone was there. I glanced at Jake who I found staring at me. When he noticed I caught him staring he smiled shyly and turned away. I took the only seat available at the table, the seat opposite him.

We sat there eating and chatting, enjoying each other's company. "So since MC and Jake's not tired, what'd you guys say we go to Aurora's." Richy announced with a wide happy grin on his face. "My treat." He smirked.

"HA HA HA" Dan burst out laughing taking us by surprise. He faked coughed and patted his stomach. "Richy's treat ha, this world is really coming to and end."