Chapter 1: Ranger vs Underminer

Voice: It's morphing time! Dragonzord!

A golden light shines in the air, and there, standing in a parking lot, is the Green Ranger. He stands ready to fight. His real name is Trevor Rydinger, brother of Tony Rydinger. He's currently at the track meet, where his crush, Violet Parr, was at with her family to watch her little brother run. Now, a villain known as the Underminer just appeared out of nowhere in a giant drill machine, and he's trashing the city with it. He sees people running around, trying to escape the drill's way. He clutches his fist, and watches him go back in his drill. Just then, he spots the Incredibles. He smiles, walks to them. He watches Elastigirl turn into a trampoline, and Mr. Incredible jumps on her, jumping at the drill. He lands on it as it goes underground. She then rushes off to make sure that no one gets killed or hurt. 

Trevor: Alright.

He then sees Dash running off, leaving his sister with their baby brother. Violet tries to stop him with her forcefields, but he dodges them. Angrily, Violet has a big fit. In her anger, she takes off her mask, and throws it down. As she turns around, she spots Trevor in his ranger outfit, looking at her, knowing who she is. Her eyes widen as she sees him.

Trevor: V-Violet...? 

Violet: Oh, Trevor. (Smiles sheepishly) Hello. 

Trevor: (Takes off his helmet) Wow. I knew there was something familiar about you. (Chuckles) I guess we both have powers. 

They both chuckle together. Just then, her eyes widen again as she looks behind Trevor. He raises an eyebrow, and turns around. His eyes widen too as he sees...his brother, Tony, looking at him and Violet in shock. 

Trevor: (Smiles nervously) Oh, Tony. Hi. 

Violet: Yeah, Hi, Tony. Uh, this isn't what you think it is. 

Tony starts backing away, and then he runs off. 

Trevor: Tony, wait! Wait! 

Tony just keeps running off. Trevor groans as he clutches his face with his hands. 

Trevor: Oh, great...Just great! 

He sighs in despair as he looks down. Violet walks up to him and puts her hand on his shoulder. He looks at her, and she gives him a sad smile. He sighs, and smiles back. Then, they both hear more screaming. They both put their mask and helmet back on, and they see a big dust cloud coming out of the street, where the banks were at. Then, Dash runs to the smoke. 

Violet: You're not sticking me with babysitting! 

She pushes the baby stroller with Jack-Jack on it. He runs to follow her, but then he stops as he senses something moving away. He follows his senses as he runs off in a different direction. He looks at the hole that the drill drilled through. He jumps down it, and lands on the dirt. He spots something digging away. It's a little drill machine. He frowns, figuring that the Underminer is escaping. He tracks to where the drill is going. He smirks, knowing where. He then teleports to the location. He lands on the ground, and waits. Just then, the little drill appears. And the Underminer comes out of it, laughing as he has money and gold bars. 

Underminer: The city will be undermined forever!

Trevor: I don't think so, little guy.

The Underminer turns around, and sees Trevor looking at him with his arms crossed. 

Underminer: Green Ranger!

Trevor: That's right. Now, it's time for you to return the money and gold bars back to the nice and happy people. 

Underminer: (Laughs) Like I'm gonna listen to you!

Trevor: Tell me, Underminer. Who's your landmark? The angry beavers? 

The Underminer glares at him, and charges at him with metal hands to fight him with. Trevor jumps over him, and kicks him in his back, sending him on the ground. He gets back up. 

Underminer: Caught me daydreaming with that one. 

Trevor: You may think you're a good miner, but you're a crazy one. And you need help, big time. 

They both charge at each other, and fight each other. As they fight, innocent people are watching them fight. They all cheer for the Green Ranger to win. Four police cars arrive at the scene, and they see Trevor fighting the Underminer. They pull their weapons as two of them run over to the drill, taking out the money and gold bars. Trevor then starts using his new Kung Fu moves on him. The Underminer tries to block his moves, but Trevor is much faster than he is. 

Trevor: I pack a punch for you, Underminer! 

Trevor then punches him several times in the face, and then gives him an undercut in the chin. He groans in pain as he flies in the air. He lands on the ground hard. Trevor then flips towards him. He gets back up, and glares at Trevor. Then, he slams his metal fist on the ground, causing the area to shake. Trevor stops, and holds on. Underminer laughs at this. Trevor glares at him, and then jumps high in the air, and jump kicks at the Underminer. The Underminer sees him, and tries to move out of the way, but he gets kicked in the chest hard. He gets sent flying at a wall. He yells as he goes at the wall, and he hits it with his back. He lands back on the ground. 

Trevor: Dragon Dagger, now!

His Dragon Dagger appears in his hand, and he charges at the Underminer. The Underminer sees him coming at him. He growls, and then slams his fists down on the ground, shaking the area again. Trevor falls down from the shake, and lands on his chest. He grunts angrily, and gets back up. He then zips a green beam at the Underminer. The Underminer hits in the chest, and he slams into the wall again. He groans in pain as he lays on his back. Trevor yells in the air, and jumps in the air, and thrusts his dagger down at the Underminer. The Underminer screams as he gets slashed in the chest by the dagger's attack. He falls down on his chest, groaning. Trevor puts away his weapon, and picks up the Underminer by his shoulder. He looks at him.

Trevor: Gotcha now, miner. Any last words?

Underminer: This won't be the last time you'll see of me, Green Ranger! I'll be back, and I'll make you pay for this! 

Trevor: Not today.

He punches him in the face, knocking him out.  He then looks at the cops. He throws him at their feet. They look at him, and at Trevor.

Trevor: He's all yours, officers. 

Officer: (Smirks) Not bad, Green Ranger. Thank you. 

Trevor nods, and then teleports away in the air. Everyone in the area watches him teleport away. They all cheer for the Green Ranger. The police handcuffs the Underminer while he's still knocked out. They put him in one of the police cars. Now, Trevor must deal with the drill in the city. He lands on one of the rooftops, and sees that the drill is heading for City Hall. He's about to go and try to stop it with his Dragonzord, but he sees that it stopped on its own, with one of the drills hardly touching the top of the building. He sees Violet and her family coming out of the drill, but as soon as they do, the cops point their weapons at them, and arrest them. Trevor glares at them for doing that to them. But he knows that the ban is still on. He shakes his head, knowing he can't do anything for Violet and her family at the moment. He then walks off. He takes out a camera, so he can do his photography job. He lands on the ground, and demorphs. He looks at the city, and starts pictures. 

Here's the first chapter of Incredibles 2: Ranger power. I finally got the story of my Incredibles and Power Rangers crossover done. I know you all want me to do my Resident Evil and Kingdom Hearts stories, but I just wanted to do this, since some of you wanted me to pick up where my first Incredibles and Power Rangers crossover story left off. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.