Chapter 4: Parrs' new home

The next morning, Trevor wakes up by Violet. He looks at her as he sits up. 

Trevor: Vi? What is it?

Violet: My parents said we got a home. Come with us to see it. 

Trevor: Alright. Let me get ready. 

Trevor gets up to go get ready. Ten minutes later, after taking a shower, changing new clothes, he goes with the Parrs in a limo. He's surprised that someone has given them a ride. They're riding in the limo, heading for the outskirts of the city, where some of the expensive houses are at. As they ride, Helen is talking to someone on the phone. 

Helen: Mr. Deavor, it's wonderful...but it's too generous. 

Trevor's eyes widen as he heard her what she said. Mr. Winston Deavor, the chief executive officer of Devtech. He hears him on the phone, talking to Violet's mother. 

Deavor on phone: Nonsense! That's the least we can do. We're partners now! Can't have my partners living in a motel. 

Helen: (Stammers) But whose house? Is it a house? 

Deavor on phone: It's my house. I have several. I'm not using that one. Stay as long as you need. 

Everyone looks out the window, and their eyes widen as they see the house on the hill. It's huge. 

Helen: I don't know what to say.

Bob: How about "thanks"? 

The limo parks outside the front door. They all get out, and walk to the door. They open it, and walk inside. The place is really huge. And beautiful. Trevor looks around as he stands by Violet. Dash is all excited.

Dash: This is our new house? 

Helen: (Chuckles) Ok, easy, tiger. It's being loaned to us. 

Violet: (Groans) This is homey. 

Trevor: This place is huge. I mean, look at it. You can fit at least 100 or 150 people in here. 

Bob: Look at this place. Deavor bought it from an eccentric billionaire who liked to come and go without being seen...so the house has multiple hidden exits. 

Violet: Good thing we won't stand out. Wouldn't want to attract any unnecessary attention. 

Dash: (Runs outside) It's got a big yard!

Helen: Isn't this a bit much? 

Dash: Near a forest! 

Bob: Would you rather be at the motel?

Dash: And a pool! 

Dash jumps in the pool with a splash. Trevor chuckles at this. 

Violet: What exactly is mom's new job? 

Bob: (Wraps his arm around them) The important thing is we're out of the motel. 

Dash: (Runs back inside all wet) I like mom's new job! 

He shakes himself, and then he spots something. He gasps, and takes it. It's a remote. 

Dash: Oh, ho, ho!

He pushes a button, and some water features open up on the floor. 

Trevor: Whoa! 

Both Bob and Helen chuckle. Dash also chuckles as he presses another button, and a waterfall opens up inside. 

Bob: Well, check out the water features. 

Helen chuckles again while holding Jack-Jack. Dash pushes another button, and a small bridge opens up for the parents. They walk across it. 

Dash: Wicked cool!

He presses another button, and a table with seats come up with a fireplace going. Trevor chuckles as he sits on the couch. Dash presses another button, and a TV pops up from the floor. Trevor points at it, and laughs. Dash presses another button, and another water feature opens up, from under the couches. Bob and Helen see this. 

Bob: Hey! Dash! Stop it! 

Dash groans as he presses another, and more water features open up. Trevor yells as he falls in the water. Violet gasps as she sees this. She glares at her brother. 

Violet: Dash, you idiot! 

Helen: Not the couch! Stop it!

Bob: No! Dash!

Dash is grunting as he tries to stop it. Violet runs to help Trevor out of the water. The features close up, with the couches and chairs. Trevor gets out, soaking wet. He grunts as he looks at his clothes. He glares at Dash. Dash whimpers, and he puts away the remote and runs off. 

Trevor: Nice going, kid! What the heck am I supposed to wear now? (Sighs in frustration) 

Violet takes his hand, and leads him somewhere in the house to find a place to dry up. She looks at him, and he looks at her. They both chuckle at this. After he dries up, he'll call his parents. But for now, he'll want to spend a little more time with Violet in her new home. 

Here's the fourth chapter of Incredibles 2: Ranger power. Yep, I'm back on this story too. And if anyone can help me think of a monster for Trevor to fight, let me know. And should Violet help him fight the monster? Let me know that too, please. What will Trevor do next? Find out on the next chapter. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.