Selfish bastard

First of all I would like to thank u guys for 300 reads,I hope you doing great. Have fun reading 💕
⚠️this part contains smut⚠️

I walk  down and see everyone having breakfast together
Mattheo turns around as if he could hear me from many kilometers, his brown curls shine with the sun shining in the big window, his puppy-like eyes light up and a warm smile spreads,
That smile that I fell in love with
I sit down and say hello to everyone, you see Luciano and Denitsa less and less at home, they seem to be go out  a lot.
The most important thing for me is that she is happy, and apparently she is, so am I.
After being together for a long time and enjoying this time, Luciano and Denitsa tell their plans.
"We're flying away for a few days today," Denitsa announced,
Mattheo and I look at each other and smile at the same time, but we wish them both good luck and a good trip.

I walk down the long corridor but hear footsteps and obviously it is  Mattheo.
"I should tell you that important people are coming today, so don't put on a show."
His voice is cold again, apparently he has mood swings or something, or bipolar disorder.
" pardon? A show? What are you talking about" I'm trying to find out what's going on from his body language, but it's like always, head held high like a king, and you see his muscles through the suit.
"Remember, I won't repeat myself" and he was gone again.

Meredith and I are getting ready again, my black tight dress emphasizes my figure, because I know that Mattheo doesn't like that, I put it on.
"Ethan and Landon are coming soon, will you send them up to me, please?"
"Of course" With that, Meredith leaves the room, in the mirror I look at my jewel which was another gift from Mattheo. A few minutes later two boys in suits come in, I get up and hug them both.
A smile escapes me when I see how the two look at me from top to bottom.
As I walk over to the big mirror, I hear the two of them looking at each other with a look that could have killed.
"Why are you wearing suits? You look really hot." I laugh and turn back to them.
"Our fathers were invited over here, so we thought we'd come with them." Ethan explains. Landon nods.
"Thank God, I can't take Mattheo alone today. His bipolar side gets on my nerves." I say and spray my favorite perfume on my neck. The boys laugh, but that disappears when I take a transparent bag from my closet that is full of Tablets .
"Mijn God, it's just sedation pills." I stress the word sedative tablets doubtfully, and put about four in my mouth and swallow.
"Luana, are you serious? Watch out for that shit, it can also go in another direction quickly. And leave the Dutch out of it, you know we don't understand anything." Ethan says worried.
"This is not to be trifled with Luana," Landon comes closer to me.
"You are aware that I grew up in a world that is all about that, right? I know what I'm doing." I assure them .
But to be honest, I don't know if I really know what I'm doing. Just without these pills, I'll soon go crazy.
Both of my arms wrap around the arms of the two boys, Ethan on the left, Landon on the right.
My gaze touches Mattheo's bright eyes, but I walk on to a corner and sit on an armchair, Ethan and Landon too.
My eyelids are getting heavier but force them to stay open.
I wonder if Deni landed well and write to her, but she doesn't answer.

My tiredness disappears when I see Mattheo walking towards me, I stay seated instead of standing out and then he grabs my elbow and drags me down the long corridor.
Then I tear myself away.
"What's your fucking problem !?" I yell at him.
As expected, his hand wraps around my neck and moves me to the marble wall.
"You seem to have a problem or why are you acting like a slut?" He yells back at me.
"I act like a slut ?" I say laughing. "Because I'm talking to my friends? Sorry but if you like I can start a threesome with them, if you prefer. I have no problem with that. Just because you can't get your character under control and you have constant mood swings you don't have to treat me like that. You- "I lower my voice. His behavior brings me to tears. that tears are forming, I can't change , but I'm guaranteed not to let it fall on my cheeks, I won't let this selfish bastard win.
"You have a voice so speak" he gritted out.
"While we're at it, I don't like short 'guys', bastard." WITH the word ‚guys' I look at his cock, although I know for sure that his cock is big. Then I push him away and walk  back down the corridor.

^ POV Denitsa ^
My mouth doesn't have enough space for Luciano's cock so I massage the rest with my hand, I feel his hand on my head as he pushes me further down, my lungs literally scream for oxygen and tears moisten my cheek, but Luciano just let's me get up when he spreads his sperm in my mouth.
"Oh fuck Anastasia-" he moans but notices what he just said.
My heart stops I get up and look into his eyes.
"Denitsa I-"
"Who the fuck is Anastasia?"
"Nobody I-"
I pull my knife under my skirt and hold it to his fucking throat.
"I'll ask again who. Is. Anastasia?"
Silence.
"Fine. That's it." With the sentence I take my not out of packed suitcase and leave the house.
I look at my cell phone and see a message from Lu.
"How is it going?" She asks
"I'm coming home." I answer and turn off my cell phone.