𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒔𝒕

"And that's why you're the Sheriff

"And that's why you're the Sheriff."

◦ ✧ ☾ ✧ ◦

"THE MISSING PAGES," REGINA QUESTIONED Henry, holding the infamous story book open in front of the boy and it was clear by the frayed edges that pages were missing. Freya was walking towards the room at the time and paused in line with the doorway silently watching as Regina continued her interrogation. "Where are they?"

Henry gave a nonchalant shrug, adjusting his uniform in the mirror before turning around to reply, "It's an old book. Stuff's missing. Why do you care?" Freya agreed with him on that point. She knew nothing about this book, but regardless it was strange that Regina seemed so worried about missing pages in a work of fiction.

"I care because you think I'm some evil queen. And that hurts me, Henry. I'm your mother," she said, gently grabbing his arm and attempting to reason.

"No, you're not," Henry said, harshly shrugging her hand off.

Freya took one step forward as Regina replied, "Well, then who is? That woman you brought here? I don't like what she and this book are doing to you. Thankfully, both are no longer an issue."

Henry continued to hold her gaze, his eyes gleaming knowingly. "What?" Regina snapped, her question shortly answered as a chime rang out across town for the first time in 28 years. Taking the opportunity, the young boy slipped stealthily out of the house.

Bringing herself out of her initial shock and anger creeping across her features, Regina abruptly turned on her heel. "Freya, please follow Henry and make sure he actually goes to school today. I've got some things to take care of," she spoke directly to Freya, leaving no room for discussion as she glided past the young woman.

They both left the house with Freya having to briskly walk, as well as she could in her heeled boots, to catch up to Henry. Her mind reeling over the possible links between the book, Emma and the town, and why it had the usually unfazed Mayor on edge.

◦ ✧ ☾ ✧ ◦

Daciana stumbled back, distorted from being transported via magic through the Enchanted Forest.

"Would you like something to drink?" Henry, the Queen's Father, timidly questioned. It still shocked Daciana that the sweet, elderly man was related to someone as dark as Regina.

"Do I look like I need a drink?" Regina snapped harshly.

Still, Henry persisted, holding the drink tray out. "I was only trying to help," he meekly said.