Characters

Ralph Evergreen:
A tall 15 year old boy in a blue jacket with ripped blue Jean's and boots, he has a black t-shirt and baseball cap used to help contain his long brown hair usually held up in a ponytail. He's very social and fairly popular around his school and is considered the leader of his friend group, being the one who usually drags them into trouble and other situations but will always stay by their side to defend them if needed.

Malcolm Hogson:
Average sized 15 year old boy with blonde hair stuck up usually wearing khakis with a green t-shirt and black sneakers. He's short tempered and often goes in over his head with high pride. He declared Ralph his rival and tries to beat him at everything he does, slowly developing a relationship with everyone else in the friend group.

Penny Smith:
Penny is an average height 15 year old young girl with long brown hair down to her shoulders usually wearing a pink shirt with a purple P engraved on it with white sweatpants and dark colored sneakers. She's the straight A student and quite smart for her age, getting the group out of trouble and helps with their homework as they usually slack on it. She cares greatly for her friends and often plays the peacekeeper between Ralph's carefree attitude and malcolm's competitiveness.

Axel "Mark Off" James: Axel is a tall 16 year old who usually plays football for their school. He wears blue athletic shorts with a white tank top and black and white athletic shoes to match. While he's strong he isn't that smart.. usually having penny do his homework for him. He also has a rundown, rusty old van he rides around in, transporting the group to their destination. While he isn't the smartest teen around axel steps in to defend his friends as his size often intimidates people away.

Thomas Hogson:
Thomas is a short, 10 year old kid who wears formal clothes most of the time such as a long sleeved polo shirt with dress pants and shoes. He gets scared rather easily and often stays close to his older brother malcolm for protection. He doesnt have too much of a relationship between his brother's friends but they seem nice enough to him so he sticks around.

(A/n): Hey y'all I've had the idea for this story floating around my head for a while now so I'd say it's about time I let out all my word vomit and let it flow, I'll update this story whenever I have an actual good idea for how I want something to turn out, and I'll try to update frequently enough so y'all dont get bored. Comment any ideas or requests as the story goes and I'll probably read them. Also the cover is a W.I.P so that will get better in the future don't worry. Anywho BREAD OUT!!!